PDA

View Full Version : MK Extra Magic Hours Meet August 31st

MissStyles
08-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Would there be interest in meeting this evening? :minnie:

Time preferences, location, etc? My group's only plan is dinner @ The Wave @ 7:30pm....we should be to the MK by 9:30pm at the latest (I would hope!) :mickey:

AdventurelandTikiGirl
08-11-2008, 08:44 AM
I'm 95% sure I'll be there. I'd love to meet up. :party::ccat:

MamaStyles
08-11-2008, 09:17 AM
if you're there....I'm there! I'm 100% I'll meet!:minnie::rocks:

smiles_rock
08-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I would love to meet everyone! We have dinner reservations at Kona Cafe, I can't remember what time right now but we plan to head back to MK after. I know that wishes is @ 10pm and Spectromagic is @ 11pm...maybe we could meet somewhere on main street to watch one or both of those...just a suggestion. I have every intention of seeing what MK is like @ 3am so I'm up for anything!

PittFan
08-11-2008, 12:52 PM
We're IN !!!!! :mickey:

MissStyles
08-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Maybe we could do a ride during Wishes as a group then go watch Spectro Magic.

Thoughts?

smiles_rock
08-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Watching Spectromagic sounds great! I'll have to play it by year on the ride during Wishes...if we haven't already seen Wishes, we're not going to want to miss it that night, especially since we'll have a 1st timer with us! I guess I'll have to wait and see. If we could set up a meeting place and time for both, that would be great. Then if we didn't make it to the ride we could just meet everyone for the parade. I'm sorry to be making things so complicated...I really want to meet all of you!

MissStyles
08-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Watching Spectromagic sounds great! I'll have to play it by year on the ride during Wishes...if we haven't already seen Wishes, we're not going to want to miss it that night, especially since we'll have a 1st timer with us! I guess I'll have to wait and see. If we could set up a meeting place and time for both, that would be great. Then if we didn't make it to the ride we could just meet everyone for the parade. I'm sorry to be making things so complicated...I really want to meet all of you!

I think my group might want to see Wishes too....so how about we pick a place/time to meet before Wishes...then we can relocate for Spectro and do the group ride after Spectro? For rides maybe we could do Jungle Cruise or Pirates? For a meeting place...I'm trying to think of somewhere that won't be too crowded. I feel like Main Street is always so hectic! :crazy:

smiles_rock
08-13-2008, 11:12 AM
Ok, so I've been racking my brain trying to think of a place to meet! My conclusion is, somewhere around Crystal Palace/Casey's. I know it will be crowded but if we can get a spot on the corner we'll have a great view for Wishes, can stay there and wait for Specto and then cut over the Adventureland bridge to ride Jungle Cruise or Pirates or both. We're having dinner @ 7:30pm at the Terrace Cafe, I wouldn't mind getting over there to save us some spots right after dinner.
This is just a suggestion, let me know what you think.

PittFan
08-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Casey's is a great spot to meet. I've met up with others in front of Casey's on previous trips and never had a problem. It's a bit crowded, but easy to spot people walking by. :thumbsup:

MissStyles
08-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Casey's works :)

So here's the official plans then -

Meet at 9:30 at Casey's
Watch Wishes at 10:00 and Spectro at 11:00
Then head to Jungle Cruise :gator: and Pirates :pirate:

I can't wait to meet everyone. :party: Be sure to touch base before you leave on your trips so we can confirm :mickey: !

MissStyles
08-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Trying to catch you all before you depart..........:plane:

are we still on for Sunday??? :mickey:

smiles_rock
08-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Writing to you guys was on my list of things to do today!!! We are definately on for the 31st...I can't wait!!!!
I'm planning on heading over to Casey's right after dinner which is @ 7:30pm. I'm guessing we'll probably be the first ones there, I'll try to get us a great spot!
Should we exchange cell phone #'s just in case?

See ya soon!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-25-2008, 12:42 PM
I might be able to make it with some friends. Gotta see what they are doing.

MissStyles
08-25-2008, 07:33 PM
I just PM'd everyone my cell number..........we'll head over to Casey's after our 7:30pm dinner at the Wave..............so we just might get there at the same time...........can't wait to meet everyone! :party:

PittFan
09-10-2008, 05:54 PM
It was great meeting everyone. I am having trouble sending Emily the pic. I'll make sure I get it to her one way or another. Look forward to seeing you again next year!!!

MissStyles
09-14-2008, 04:16 PM
We had a lovely time with everyone (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/emilystyles/Disney2008-343.jpg).....we took up an entire boat on Pirate's as well as half on the Jungle Cruise. Hope to see you in Disney again!!!! :wave:

MamaStyles
09-17-2008, 04:42 PM
It was fun meeting you ALL.......so enjoyable to be with fellow WDW lovers!!:wave::balloon::minnie:

------------------------------------------------------------
There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of ev'ry day