PDA

View Full Version : Could someone tell me about Garden Grill?

mkymouse0206
08-10-2008, 11:00 PM
I have about decided to include the Garden Grill on our choice of places to eat on our upcoming trip. I was wondering how exactly it works. I know it is family style but I also noticed they have a childs menu. My dd will be 9 when we travel so she will be on the childs dining plan. Do we order off the menu or is it like Ohana's where they bring it to the table and everyone eats the same food regardless of age. It really makes no difference because she would prefer to eat mac'n'cheese or chicken nuggets but I like to know ahead of time if I have to force her to try something out of her comfort zone. :funny: And yes we will be on the dining plan if that makes a difference.

ElenitaB
08-10-2008, 11:23 PM
The Garden Grill is one of our favorites!

In answer to your question, food is served family style, like it is in 'Ohana (except it arrives all at once and not on skewers ;)). If you go at dinner time, there's a salad first. Otherwise, the offerings are basically the same between lunch and dinner. As of later this year, characters will only appear at dinner. :(

Have a great time!

Mickey91
08-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Everything comes all together. They bring you the adult offerings and the child offerings at the same time. The child can obviously eat what he/she wants because it is all right there in front of you. As adults can also eat the child's offering if they choose. It is one of the best deals and very good. It is at the top of our list and may even become our favorite character meal once LTT stops in Jan. Enjoy!:mickey:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
08-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Looking forward in eating there as well. It will be our first time there. My husband and I can't wait to try it. It sounds very nice. Can't wait to see the characters and enjoy some homestyle food. :thumbsup: