PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Keepers II

tinksmom02
08-09-2008, 11:16 PM
I know there are a lot of Kingdom Keepers fans out there...I just checked Barnes and Noble and the sequel is set to be released on August 26!

mouseketeer mom
08-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Wow! I didn't even know there was a sequel coming out! The kids and I listened to the Kingdom Keepers on CD in the car and loved it. Thanks!

countrycharmer
08-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Currently Ridley is in China for one month, however, we just chatted and he said interested parties can read the first two chapters of KK2 on the website... kinda like a teaser!!

He will be at Disney World in November for book signing!!

BTW... if you ever go to Splash Mountain area, look for cast members and ask if "Wayne" is working..... he is the main character in these books and is a real person!!! He loves to chat with people about his meeting Ridley and the books.

sisterdisco
08-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the info! My 12yo loved the 1st book and I will give him the info about asking for Wayne!

threeh
08-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the info. I've had the first book in my to read pile, now I'll move it to the top!!:thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
08-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Are you kidding? Wayne is based on a real character?? I'll be at Splash next week! My kids and I will ask for Wayne! That is sooo cool!

mdhiggin
08-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Never heard of it. What's it about?

threeh
08-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Wow! I didn't even know there was a sequel coming out! The kids and I listened to the Kingdom Keepers on CD in the car and loved it. Thanks!

Hey mousekateer mom:mickey:
Where did you get the audio version. I thought my kids would like it, I've checked I tunes and listening library and the didn't have the book. Thanks and happy planning!! I'm going to send you a Pm soon to catch up (as soon as I have a few days off from work)

Diznee4Me
08-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the update. :thumbsup: Looking forward to it.

Stich8818
08-12-2008, 04:31 PM
I am in the proces of listening to it again on CD. I think this marks like my 3rd time listening to it. I still catch things that I havent caught before.

Magic Smiles
08-12-2008, 11:27 PM
I finished reading Kingdom Keepers in Jun and it is still sitting beside my computer. Now I will have to look for KK2 coming soon. I am currently reading Peter and the Starcatchers also by the same author. Even though they are found in the kids section, I like them too.

jrkcr
08-22-2008, 09:21 AM
I bought the first KK book yesterday, on the advice of DIznee4me.

I had heard of it mentioned on here before, and thought it was a book about God, and heaven, etc!! You know, THAT kingdom!! :angel:

:funny:

PittFan
08-22-2008, 09:36 AM
We'll be at WDW on the 26th when KK2 is released. My DD is making buying it a priority. We all loved the first one. :thumbsup: I can't wait to be in the park @ 3am for EMH on the 31st. I know I'll be thinking about the Kingdom Keepers !!!

LarryBoy
08-22-2008, 11:06 AM
What is KK? I've never heard of it, and I read quite a bit. Is it children's lit? What age level? I am intrigued.

glenpreece
08-25-2008, 06:11 PM
I finished KK2 in just over a day due to having to work and sleeping. LOVED IT!!!!! He better do a 3rd. Everyone get out there and buy this book to ensure a 3rd.

showmethemouse
08-28-2008, 12:00 AM
I had to pick up two kingdom keepre II one for me and one for my son. Got them today can't wait to start reading it .:)

coolz
08-28-2008, 01:44 AM
I had to pick up two kingdom keepre II one for me and one for my son. Got them today can't wait to start reading it .:)

Can you kindly rate it for us? i haven't got one yet.. thanks.. :)

tinksmom02
08-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Mine just came from BN today! Haven't started it yet, but...it seems to be a bit thicker than KK1...

Am working through a WD bio right now...

LOVE being on break from classes!!! So much to read, so little time!

beachezncream
09-27-2008, 02:40 PM
YAY!!! I love that book :secret:

mouseketeer mom
09-28-2008, 10:15 AM
Hey mousekateer mom:mickey:
Where did you get the audio version. I thought my kids would like it, I've checked I tunes and listening library and the didn't have the book. Thanks and happy planning!! I'm going to send you a Pm soon to catch up (as soon as I have a few days off from work)

Tracy,
At our library! And we loved listening to it in the car together. I am sooo looking forward to this second book.

Diznee4Me
10-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Just finished it and was pleasantly surprised. As good as the first one and appears there is room for more to come :secret::)

AdventurerKim
10-11-2008, 08:41 AM
I'm so glad to see this! I will buy it this weekend when I go to Barnes and Noble (hopefully it will be in stock!) to get my Educator discount this weekend on anything I buy! I've gotten my students into reading the first one and the Barry/Pierson Peter Pan books which they love.

LarryBoy
10-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Would these books be something good for us to read to our seven year old? I am so tired of the magic tree house. I miss Junie B Jones, but we read them all. He loves, I mean is an absolute WDW fanatic.