PDA

View Full Version : Our 25th Anniversary ADR's in September

KatMark
08-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Tell me what you think:

Breakfasts -- Crystal Palace and Cape May Cafe
Lunch -- Rose & Crown, Plaza*
Dinners -- Boma, Whispering Canyon Cafe, LeCellier, Mama Melrose, Fulton's*, Yak & Yeti

We are paying out of pocket for Fulton's because it is not on the dining plan, but we have to go here as it is first Disney restaurant my husband took me to so we are celebrating with our special dinner here. We are also paying out of pocket for Plaza as we are going here our last day and are short a credit and we won't miss the Plaza

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Sounds great

mrsgaribaldi
08-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Sounds good. You got most of my favorites, Crystal Palace, Rose & Crown and Le Cellier. Have the sticky toffee pudding at Rose & Crown. I love it :thumbsup:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
08-11-2008, 05:58 PM
I like your choices, have done LeCellier (probably my favorite), Boma and Whispering Canyon.

If I understand correctly, you are on the dining plan. Maybe you have already factored this in, but if you are going off plan for a night at Fulton's, then that basically frees up one TS. Maybe you are doing another restaraunt in addition, but if you have the extra TS, then I would recommend combining it with another night and creating a 2TS evening and do one of the signature restaraunts such as Yachtsman, or Artist Point or California Grill (to name a few).

I didn't think Rose & Crown was on the DDP for a CS, so that would mean you are using a TS for lunch? I always try to get best value out of DDP, so I would not be one to use a TS for lunch unless I was forced to burn one, which then I would do my utmost to combine 2TS on one night.

Just my thoughts, not often one can often dine at one of the signature restaraunts.