PDA

View Full Version : Would you switch?

luvdiznee
08-09-2008, 10:34 AM
We arrive late on our first day, so we are not doing a TS for that day. And that is why we are doing 2 TS's in one day; at SciFi and 50's. But now I am thinking that with the DP these places aren't best "value wise". But I did choose these places for the theming, since I am bringing family who has never been to Disney. But at the same time of trading in these 2 for a signature, such as Brown Derby.:confused: So what would you do? Stick with the better themed type restaurants or go with one with a good value Thanks :mickey:

cal5755
08-09-2008, 11:23 AM
I guess that would depend on your groups tastes. Personally I would stick with the prime time and scifi for the atmosphere. We have children in our party too so they are foremost in our consideration of where we choose to eat.

Hope you have a magical time!

luvdiznee
08-09-2008, 11:51 AM
I guess that would depend on your groups tastes. Personally I would stick with the prime time and scifi for the atmosphere. We have children in our party too so they are foremost in our consideration of where we choose to eat.

Hope you have a magical time!

That's funny. There's actually only one kid in our group. But the rest of us plan on acting like kids. :DThanks.

karenrarintogo
08-09-2008, 12:11 PM
I would stick with the 2 table services you chose--they are lots of active fun. Brown Derby is more upscale and subdued--I'd save it for another visit (especially if its all adults in your group.) :mickey:

moe513
08-09-2008, 12:20 PM
We didnt like the Brown Derby too much. We love the Sci Fi. I think the Sci fi is better for lunch than dinner.

luvdiznee
08-10-2008, 12:47 PM
:mickey:I guess to make their first experience more memorable, I will leave as is. We do have it SciFi for lunch and 50's for dinner. :mickey:

eeyorelover63
08-10-2008, 01:32 PM
definately stick w/ sci-fi and 50's i love both!