PDA

View Full Version : House of Blues Review

JavaDuck
08-08-2008, 05:07 PM
We just returned from a week long trip to WDW. After a long day of traveling (we were stuck on our plan for almost 2 hours before it finally took off), we arrived at POR and rushed to our reservations at the HOB.

Food- 4 stars out of 5

This was our 3rd best meal of the week. We shared a rack of ribs and had the mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were good, just a little under seasoned. The ribs, on the other hand, were amazing. The meat just fell of the ribs and was very tasty. We had plenty of food to share.

Service- 4 stars out of 5

Our waitress was friendly and pleasant. She had to deal with a few big parties and apologized for any delay she thought we were experiencing.

Ambiance - 3 1/2 stars out of 5

HOB is noisy and very busy. We were there at 9pm and the place was full of diners. We sat under the portraits of all the blues performers, and enjoyed looking at those.

We plan on returning on our next trip in a few years.

dmosher
08-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Sounds great! I wonder if anyone could compare this to the Sunday Brunch? Would love to see the review and differences between the 2.
:pipes:
D

Seasonscraps
08-08-2008, 10:21 PM
HOB Is one of my faves at DW! The ribs are to die for. We always had really great service there too.

I am glad you enjoyed your meal there! :mickey: