PDA

View Full Version : What to try at Marrakesh for lunch?

LisRich
08-08-2008, 03:10 PM
We'll be eating at Marrakesh for the first time next trip, and I was looking for some recommendations. DH loves hot/spicy food and we both like to try new things. Any suggestions on what to order for appetizers and/or entrees? Thanks!

SpecJoe Magic
08-08-2008, 03:20 PM
My wife and I ate lunch there last May. We both enjoyed the combination appetizer for two. It includes beef brewat rolls, chicken bastilla, and jasmina salad. The chicken bastilla was our favorite part of the appetizer. We both ordered roast lamb meshoui for entree, and we both thought it was just mediocre.

biodtl
08-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I would go with one of the entrees that offers a sampling. That way, you get to try different things.

Also - the dessert bastilla is delicious!!

Natazu
08-08-2008, 08:21 PM
For me, it's pretty much a win-win situation at Marrakesh. Except for the Jasmina Salad, I love everything on the menu (salad isn't food, salad is what food eats). My favorite has to be the Beef Brewat Rolls and the Lamb Couscous.

GoldenDreams
08-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I agree with the other posters - the Sultan's Sampler is our favorite choice because you get the Beef Brewat Rolls, the Chicken Bastilla, a beef or chicken kabob and couscous. You can ask for rice instead of couscous if you prefer it.
I hope you enjoy it. We love this restaurant!