PDA

View Full Version : These are our dinning ressie's...any thoughts??

Disney fans..
08-08-2008, 01:17 PM
We are going in November and these are the resturants that we have booked..please let me know what you think if you have eaten at any of these places before. Thanks.

First day~Tony's Town Square for dinner
Second day~ Princess Storybook in Norway for breakfest..
Second day~Le Chefs for dinner
Third day~Biergarten
Forth day~Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner
Fifth day~Coral Reef for dinner
Sixth day~O'Hanna's for dinner
Seventh day~Crystal Palace for dinner
Eighth day~Le Cellier for dinner
Ninth day~Rose & Crown for lunch

Cheloconnell
08-08-2008, 01:24 PM
We are going in November and these are the resturants that we have booked..please let me know what you think if you have eaten at any of these places before. Thanks.

Third day~Biergarten

Hi ~
Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner is excellent. The characters as usual are cute. After January I hear this will no longer be a character experience so get it in while you can. Le Cellier is one of our favorites for dinner. Some don't like it, but we do - caesar salad, pretzel bread, filet mignon, and the chocolate mousse for dessert - yum!! Crystal Palace is okay - we have only had breaskfast and lunch there - breakfast is good, lunch - not so much. I have not tried the others. Enjoy your time there :mickey:

SBETigg
08-08-2008, 01:48 PM
I haven't been to Tony's Town Square, Princess Storybook in Norway, Liberty Tree Tavern, or Crystal Palace or Coral Reef recently.

Coral Reef was not a good experience for us and we'll never return, but it gets more good reviews than bad lately.

Le Chefs de France can be up and down. It's one of our favorites for sentimental reasons. The atmosphere is bright and lovely.

Biergarten is a lot of fun, and a buffet, so you will find a good variety of food (but a lot of very heavy food).

'Ohana is a favorite, great choice, fun with great atmosphere and good food.

Le Cellier is good, but not as good as I expected with all the rave reviews it gets. It's definitely one to try.

Rose & Crown, another favorite. I love it there.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-08-2008, 11:35 PM

Third day~Biergarten
Good choices! I haven't been to Princess Storybook (but have heard good things from a friend), Biergarten or Coral Reef, but I love the others. The only exception is Crystal Palace. Wasn't blown away by the food, and it's geared more for little ones, IMO. If you're looking for a quiet meal this won't be it. :mickey:

AmandaChan
08-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Wow, my husband and I have ate at a lot of Disney restaurants but we haven't had any of these? We did have reservations for Liberty Tree but we canceled. And we've been trying to get into Le Cellier for a couple years but we always plan too late. But from all of the reviews I've read this itinerary looks great.

brewcrew26
08-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Those are all great choices! We loved the LTT character interaction. Minnie was great! I think I made her mad when she was looking at my wedding ring because when I asked when Mickey was going to ask her, she stomped off. It was really cute!

The food at Le Cellier was amazing. Probably one our favorites on our trip. I definitely recommend the cheddar cheese soup and the mushroom filet. Both great choices! The chocolate moose dessert is both delicious and cute.

I can't wait to hear about your time at Akershus and Biergarten, those are two I've been eyeing, but haven't been sure about. Especially Biergarten, since Milwaukee has such authentic German restaurants that are hard to top (I suppose Germany would, but probably not going there any time soon).

Enjoy! :mickey: