PDA

View Full Version : just a couple of updates needed on intercot site

jrkcr
08-08-2008, 10:15 AM
I have found references on here to an attraction and a restaurant that no longer exist at DL.

Rocket Rods is mentioned in the resort guide section under attractions. I had never heard of this, so I did some searching online. This ride closed in 2000 and did not re-open. Which is a bummer, cause it looks cute from the pics I have seen!

Also,Big Thunder BBQ which is listed as an eatery in Frontierland, was closed and replaced by Rancho del Zocalo in 2001. Again, a bummer cause I am a big fan of BBQ!! But I know changes happen....

Anyway, I wasn't sure if anyone cared to know about these two items that need to be changed on here. But I'm not being nit picky- :rocks:

Diznee4Me
08-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Wow! Someone is being nit-picky! :D

See ya in two weeks!:cloud9:

NotaGeek
08-08-2008, 05:08 PM
I have found references on here to an attraction and a restaurant that no longer exist at DL.

Rocket Rods is mentioned in the resort guide section under attractions. I had never heard of this, so I did some searching online. This ride closed in 2000 and did not re-open. Which is a bummer, cause it looks cute from the pics I have seen!

Also,Big Thunder BBQ which is listed as an eatery in Frontierland, was closed and replaced by Rancho del Zocalo in 2001. Again, a bummer cause I am a big fan of BBQ!! But I know changes happen....

Anyway, I wasn't sure if anyone cared to know about these two items that need to be changed on here. But I'm not being nit picky- :rocks:

Unfortunately we Moderators haven't gotten to updating the Disneyland pages ... but it's on our list of stuff to do, right after that list of all the real life stuff that goes on in the summer. :mickey:

jrkcr
08-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Well, I would never have noticed-except that I am researching and planning every little detail of this "last trip ever" to DL. We are wanting to see and do absolutely everything!!! Luckily we have a whole 5 days.

After this trip, we'll be back to South Carolina-maybe even another country for 2 years-and most of our kids are almost college aged....(so totally depressing!), so we'll probably never get to DL again.
NOT that this is sad-it just means we'll just be too busy flying to DL Paris!! With just us adults(and maybe DD8)!! :woohoo: