PDA

View Full Version : Interactive rides

MichaelMouse
08-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Here's a suggestion:

Add a Monsters Inc or Cars Interactive ride similar to Buzz Lightyear in the MK.

Use all the Pixar flicks to your advantage. Every one of the Pixar films were great and so are the rides: Buzz and Toy Story.

Laugh Studio is cute but I think the rides will work much better then a short show.

Interactive rides are the way of the future and really exciting. I could ride Buzz over and over.

Suggestion: get rid of Stitch, use that space for an interactive ride.

Best show in MK: Philharmonic, worth keeping.

Any suggestions or comments on this?

Imagineer1981
08-08-2008, 10:49 AM
While I agree the interactive rides are cool...2 is enough. You have Midway Mania and Buzz...thats plenty. You especially wouldn't want to put the Monster Inc idea in the stitch area either. Buzz and Monsters Inc both being the same type of ride right by each other would not make sense for the park

Main Street Jim
08-08-2008, 11:10 AM
No more *PIXARLand* in the parks, please...enough is enough...LOLOLOL

BMan62
08-08-2008, 11:44 AM
No more *PIXARLand* in the parks, please...enough is enough...LOLOLOL

Agreed!

Move all Pixar related rides/shows/etc. to DHS and give MK back to Disney created characters!!

Main Street Jim
08-08-2008, 12:30 PM
I meant in *any* of the parks! :D

dbud83
08-08-2008, 12:45 PM
I meant in *any* of the parks! :D

That wouldnt make much sense since Pixar has been huge for disney and is a big hit with a lot of disney fans.

MichaelMouse
08-08-2008, 01:02 PM
So it seems everyone is against this suggestion. As I may agree the Pixar rides may be better at DHS, you must say the MK needs something more. I mean how many times could you go on Stitch or even the Laugh factory. A themed ride even if it targeted traditional disney characters would be something to consider.

The Mk needs some unused land to be more useful..........

Imagineer1981
08-08-2008, 06:40 PM
So it seems everyone is against this suggestion. As I may agree the Pixar rides may be better at DHS, you must say the MK needs something more. I mean how many times could you go on Stitch or even the Laugh factory. A themed ride even if it targeted traditional disney characters would be something to consider.

The Mk needs some unused land to be more useful..........

Well for that matter, how many times can you go on Peter Pan or see Turtle Talk, etc. If we had never had alien encounter, would everyone hate stitch as much? my thinking is no, and plently of people love stitch way more than AE. As far as unused land? you may want to elaborate, because I think Disney is effectively using its space

bruin1344
08-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Agreed!

Move all Pixar related rides/shows/etc. to DHS and give MK back to Disney created characters!!

i agree, DHS could use more rides or even AK if possible

MichaelMouse
08-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Well for that matter, how many times can you go on Peter Pan or see Turtle Talk, etc. If we had never had alien encounter, would everyone hate stitch as much? my thinking is no, and plently of people love stitch way more than AE. As far as unused land? you may want to elaborate, because I think Disney is effectively using its space

Turtle Talk maybe, but Peter Pan, Its a small world, the haunted mansion etc.are totally different type of rides. In all do respect, I think Alien encounter and Stitch are for the most part is something you do once and for me could care less if I ever go on it again. Didn't care for them after I experienced them and still do not care for them today. As a matter of fact, walked by Stitch everytime not even considering to go on even w/ small lines. Maybe that's just me though. I prefer rides like Peter Pan, etc....

Disney is effective with using its land overall, however, I hate the fact that they decided to remove 20,000 leagues to put in some playground, which they already have in toon town. Not using the theater in tomorrowland, use the space for something worth while: Yes like another ride..............