PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse T shirt

homeschool mom
08-07-2008, 10:59 AM
I don't know if this belongs here so if not, sorry. I'm thinking about packing for our upcoming trip :cloud9: and I have one special item that will be going along with us this trip.

In 1987 I took my first trip to FL to visit a friend. :mickey: While there, we visited MK for one day. I bought my 7 year old sister a Mickey Mouse T shirt that she wore proudly until she grew out of it. She kept it and gave it back to me when my first DD was old enough to wear it (around 6 yrs). All three of my DDs wore it, and then I passed it back to my sister for her 2 DSs to wear. She passed it back to me for my 2 DSs and now my 7 year old is wearing it. :mickey: He asked me the other day if he can wear it to WDW when we go in Sept. I gladly said yes. So my youngest DS will be wearing a 21 year old Mickey Mouse T shirt on our next trip to WDW. :thumbsup:

I must add that it is in excellent condition. No ripped seams or anything! How's that for Disney quality! :mickey:

37 days and counting! :party:

faline
08-07-2008, 12:04 PM
:mickey:Very cool tradition!

Ropachs
08-07-2008, 01:48 PM
My parents got me a light blue mickey sweatshirt when I was 7, almost 30 years ago. Oh how I loved it! It was a unisex color, so I wish they had saved it, my DS could've worn it this year :(