PDA

View Full Version : Don't know weather to be sad or happy

showmethemouse
08-07-2008, 10:42 AM
I so want to go to disney. all of my friends and co-worker are going there is alway someone saying to me guest wear i'm going there only one place and that is disney and what makes it so bad I can't wait untli they get back so I can hear albout it. i wish i could go. But I wont see disney for aother two years 2010. So chould I be happy :)or sad.:sad:

Marker
08-07-2008, 11:03 AM
I so want to go to disney. all of my friends and co-worker are going there is alway someone saying to me guest wear i'm going there only one place and that is disney and what makes it so bad I can't wait untli they get back so I can hear albout it. i wish i could go. But I wont see disney for aother two years 2010. So chould I be happy :)or sad.:sad:

Whether it's 2 years out or not, I think I'd be happy just to have a plan on the horizon.

Jenemmy
08-07-2008, 12:11 PM
I understand where you are coming from....it's hard when you love Disney so much and just can't get there as often as you like. What I do is genuinely feel happy for friends when they get to go. I love to help them plan for a perfect trip and then make sure they show me all their pictures and tell me all about their trip. It helps make me feel part of things when it's going to be a while before I get there!