PDA

View Full Version : EMH How Do They Keep People Out/In?

goofysbabe
08-07-2008, 09:25 AM
I was just sitting here thinking about my upcoming trip and how I am going to utilize the EMH's. How does it work? I've been before, but I just can't remember how it all works. Do you get wristbands - I know that morning EMH's you probably need to show resort key or something. What if people are in the parks and night EMH's are going on do they throw them out???? Since I'm having trouble remembering I'm guessing I didn't do EMH's before or I'm just getting old :laughing:

tys_mommy
08-07-2008, 09:31 AM
For evening EMH there are stations set up where you go to a CM and show your resort id - they give you a bracelet and then you show your bracelet to the ride attendants once the park closes to the general public.

DDuck66
08-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Much in the same way they clear the park for the MNSSHP or P&P Party. If you do not have the wristband, they ask you to start moving towards the exits.

MickeyChick
08-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Technically, people who don't get wristbands can stay in the park. They just can't do anything. CMs check for wristbands at certain parts of the parks and at the rides.