PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a good Disney story?

disneycutie165
08-07-2008, 09:17 AM
My cool WDW story is too cool! Okay, so we were standing on a balcony on the side of the Contemporary, then Jiminy Cricket starts talking and the fireworks start. We had the best view, even better than being in the park! :mickey: Then in the end "A Dream is a Wish your heart makes", and I'm almost crying singing along! What is your favorite story about Disney?

:minnie::mickey3::minnie:Been There, Done That, Definately Going Back:minnie::mickey3::minnie:::

In 10 days!!!!!:balloon:

MMouse6937
08-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Mine has always been meeting Sorcerer Mickey at the Studios, it was a wonderful encounter where I'm pretty sure that the person inside the suit knew how much the whole thing meant to me and made it very special for me. It still gives me chills thinking about it. :mickey:

Hull-onian
08-09-2008, 10:44 AM
We went to Super Soap Weekend in 2005 for the first time. We stood in line to meet Walt Willy from All My Children. He plays the D.A. on the show. He stepped right up to my husband, shook his hand, and said "Nice to see you." It was more than we could even ask for. Then a CM took the both of us over to Walt (nice name by the way) and we spoke with him and also got our picture taken with him. What a great experience it was.