PDA

View Full Version : Booked my trip through a TA... When does Disney get your info?

Vito
08-07-2008, 03:47 AM
I booked through a Travel Agency for the first time last month for our trip in September. We usually just book right with Disney, but we got a really good deal on room + flight.

So anyway, does anyone know when exactly Disney is given the guest information? I'm wondering because I want to eventually send in some special room requests for building number, connecting rooms and that kind of thing, but I don't have a confirmation to provide to Disney.

Does the TA provide you with your Disney room confirmation number when they send their packet?

Thanks! :mickey:

Strmchsr
08-07-2008, 08:09 AM
WDW receives your information right away with everything being computerized. However, if you booked through the TA then then TA has to make all requests for you. You cannot call WDW yourself and do it. So, call your TA right away and ask her/him to add your requests to your reservation and it should be taken care of.

LynneM
08-07-2008, 11:51 AM
When you book through a TA, they 'own' your reservation. Disney will only discuss the reservation with them. I don't believe Disney will take any requests from you, it would need to go through the TA.

Ropachs
08-07-2008, 01:14 PM
I know that we gave our TA a connecting room request...I sure hope they take of it!

Vito
08-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Oh, ok! Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I'll have to send the TA an e-mail or give them a call. Thanks! :mickey: