PDA

View Full Version : Do we need to take Halloween treat bags?

PrincessJadesMom
08-06-2008, 01:43 PM
My daughter and I are going to the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on September 26. Do We need to take our own treat bags for the candy or do they give you a bag there? Also, are adults allowed to go "trick or treating" or is that just for the kids?:mpumpkin::ghost::bat::scrow::pumpkin:

Mousehead35
08-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi There,
Let me tell yout first, you will LOVE MNSSHP! :thumbsup: I've been there for two parties and each time we were given a trick or treat bag when we entered the park. Everyone is encouraged to go trick or treating so go on, get your bag, and have a great time! Have FUN!

KAJUNKING
08-06-2008, 02:20 PM
as pp said they do give you bags and they encourage adults to join in, we also love mnsshp and its all good candy they give out, no cheap no name stuff

Imagineer1981
08-06-2008, 02:57 PM
make sure you dress up too...you don't have to, but it makes it fun!

crazypoohbear
08-06-2008, 03:49 PM
My daughter and I are going to the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on September 26. Do We need to take our own treat bags for the candy or do they give you a bag there? Also, are adults allowed to go "trick or treating" or is that just for the kids?:mpumpkin::ghost::bat::scrow::pumpkin:

We will be there the same night and I plan on trick or treating! :mickey: I'm sure my then 14 and 19 year old will trick or treat as well. :D

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-06-2008, 07:56 PM
While you don't need to bring bags, I would recommend it since you will get a lot of candy, especially at the end of the night when they have to get rid of it all.

I remember we had to get merchandise bags from the stores to carry all our candy home.