PDA

View Full Version : What Park last night at WDW

Rich Mc
08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Hi all,
Please help out DW and I decide what park to goto the last night of our Sept. 2008 five night trip.

We plan on going to Epcot on Saturday our first night then MK on second night, which is an extended night on Sunday 8/31/08. Then again back to MK on Tuesday with dinner at California Grill.

We just can't decide to go back to MK or Epcot on Wednesday our last night.

I know we should all have problems like this:mickey:

Imagineer1981
08-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Why not DHS to see Fantasmic?

ThanxForNoticin
08-06-2008, 11:58 AM
You might just want to be flexible. See what the crowds and the weather are like. If you don't get through everything you want to see at either MK or EP earlier in the trip, then go back. Have fun!

disneymom15
08-06-2008, 11:59 AM
We usually do MK on our last night. I see you haven't listed HS. I would do them one night also.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-06-2008, 12:08 PM
I arranged our trip so our last full day and night would be at MK.....we will spend our last three hours the following day at World showcase Epcot before leaving for home

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Where to go on the last night? A lot depends on your personal preference!

We always go to MK on the last night, it just feels the most Disney to us. But, if there are things you still haven't seen, I would go there instead.

DumboMom
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
We like to hit MK first and last on every trip. When my family thinks of Disney we think MK.

Of course always be flexible there may be something you miss during your whole trip and the last night may be a good time to go. :mickey:

bruin1344
08-06-2008, 01:09 PM
prob mk since its my favorite park and open later than the others unless epcot has emh evening that night

Mousemates
08-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Well...I'd probably be somewhat inclined to move the Tuesday at MK to WEdnesday (its really is the best park to finish with) and turn Tuesday into a half day at AK and then another half at DS....changing ADRs accoridngly if possible.

bkfree
08-06-2008, 01:25 PM
I certainly would not leave our DHS, it is one of our favorite.
When we went for 5 days, we spend one day at each park and then left the 5th day open. We then split the last day between several parks with our park hopper tickets to redo favorites.

Also be sure and open up a few hours for DTD. We schedule that in as if it were another park.

Disnamic Duo
08-06-2008, 03:38 PM
We enjoy doing EPCOT on our last night. We just love that park at night! The fountain with the lights on it, the little twinkling lights in the pavement near Spaceship Earth, Illuminations, WS. GREAT PARK!

mouseketeer mom
08-06-2008, 08:47 PM
We always have to end at MK, to say our goodbyes..That's where we start our trip too!

KAJUNKING
08-06-2008, 08:58 PM
We like to hit MK first and last on every trip :mickey:

we do the same!:mickey:

CaptSmee
08-06-2008, 09:18 PM
I'd hit Hollywood Studios if your not planning on going another day. We don't have 1 set park that we vist last or first. We've tried them all I believe.

Speedy1998
08-06-2008, 09:28 PM
This is easy, which park closes last. I usually try to close down the park with EMH my last night at WDW.

tys_mommy
08-07-2008, 08:32 AM
First trip we began and ended with MK. In April we began and ended with EPCOT (DS's choice) but to me it just wasn't magical - something was lacking). Next week I plan to begin and end with MK (well begin our Disney portion - going to Sea World and Aquatica first if you want to get technical)

tink2006
08-07-2008, 08:38 AM
I always leave the last day open. We then choose which park(s) we want to go to the night before, usually over dinner. If I look back I would say that MK has won most of the times :mickey:

ChipDale2708
08-07-2008, 09:34 AM
For some reason we have been spending our last evening at EPCOT. We always go to MK for our first night. I think we like EPCOT on the last night because it's a little calmer than MK and we have liked doing last night shopping at Mouse Gears. Also this trip EPCOT has EMH that night so we can really relax and enjoy everything.

why4k
08-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Well, my family and I will be at MK on that Tuesday, so you may as well come over to Epcot with us on Wenesday. I would normally close the trip out with MK. This time there is a Halloween party on our last night so, we're going to Epcot for emh's.

ibrowse17
08-08-2008, 08:21 AM
It always seems to be the MK for us. We may do another park the next day before leaving, but the last night is for seeing Wishes and walking down Main Street one last time:thumbsup: