PDA

View Full Version : Photopass

julyjewel
08-05-2008, 10:16 PM
I don't know if this is the right section to ask but here goes: Where are photopass locations and also can you buy the cd while in the parks using something other than a credit card to pay for it?

showmethemouse
08-06-2008, 12:43 AM
photo pass are located at the enters and all round the park. The cast member that take the picture give it to you. when you get a picture taken give the card to the cast member so that all of your pictures are all on the some cd when you get any picture taking in Disney. yes you can we did . when we went it cost $129.99 and we got about 200 pictures on it.

disneyfan328
08-06-2008, 02:21 PM
there are a few more threads on this somewhere you may want to do a search on them as I know there is one that specifically lists the new "special" photo spots and some of them only seem to be during certain times. Otherwise the photographers are all over the parks at the main places ( front of the castle, front of the hat, by the ball in epcot ect. Just keep an eye out for them they have tan vests(I am pretty sure) and have huge cameras around their necks (hahaha) use them as much as you can so that you get the value of the CD. The special photos I mentioned are only done in certain spots. for instance there is one that is the tink photo - they take a picture of you looking into your empty cupped hands and one of you with cupped hands smiling for the camera. When you get the view the pics on line once you are home or at a photo center in the parks, they digital image tinkerbell into your hands. there is one with stitch at DS and simba at AK and I know there are a few newer ones (captain hook is the only one I can think of now.)

You could buy the CD before you leave at a reduced price of 99.00 (I believe they still do this and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong on this) so it saves you some money. I would not buy the CD in the parks before you leave to come home though as once you are home you can add borders and character signatures to the photos once you add the cards to your account. This can easily turn 200 pictures into 350 or more depending on when you go. Its the same price for the CD no matter how many pics there are and your original photo will remain there plus any edits that you do. It is worth it in my opinion. When you prepay for the CD before your vacation I believe you get a code to go back in and once you complete your edits, add signatures, borders ect then you put in the code showing that you already paid for it and they ship it out to you.