PDA

View Full Version : Transpotation??

Trixietink
08-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Okay, I am not quite sure where I am to post this question but I will try here.lol...What time does disney transportation start running in the morning? Boat and busses? Thanks!:mickey:

Faver
08-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi,
It depends on what time the parks open on a particular day or EMH. The buses start running 1-2 hours before parks open for the day.

WDWdriver
08-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Okay, I am not quite sure where I am to post this question but I will try here.lol...What time does disney transportation start running in the morning? Boat and busses? Thanks!

You need to be more specific in order to get a good answer to this question. Where do you want to go, and when? The transportation system starts running at different times to different locations. Extra Magic Hours will have the system running earlier than normal to one park, but not the others. Breakfast dining also has early buses. Transportation to Downtown Disney starts much later. It all depends on where you want to go.

Trixietink
08-06-2008, 08:05 AM
ok thankyou. My bf made breakfst reservations at 7:00 for Kona. We were just wandering what time transportation left the WL....:mickey::bus:

GrumpyFan
08-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Ooh, that's early! Your choices at that time of the morning might be a bit limited. Plus the fact that busses don't run from resort to resort, might make it quite difficult to get there so early. If the boats are running that early, you might be able to take a boat to MK, then change boats and catch another one to Poly. Or, you might be able to take a boat to either MK or the Contemporary and then catch the Monorail. Unless someone here can answer, you will need to check with the WL front desk to find out what time the boats start running. While you're asking about the boats, you might also ask about what their recommendation is.

I really think your best bet for that early in the morning might be to catch a cab from WL to Poly. Alternatively, you might consider bumping your reservation back about an hour or so.

WDWdriver
08-06-2008, 11:00 AM
I really think your best bet for that early in the morning might be to catch a cab from WL to Poly. Alternatively, you might consider bumping your reservation back about an hour or so.

I agree. A taxi is your best option. It's a short trip, and not very expensive at all. The WL front desk staff will call a cab for you.

Imagineer1981
08-06-2008, 11:03 AM
That early!!!....hmmm may be better off calling a cab...or hey its 7am...hike it. Poly and WL aren't that far apart really. Maybe 10-15 minute walk tops

GrumpyFan
08-06-2008, 11:36 AM
That early!!!....hmmm may be better off calling a cab...or hey its 7am...hike it. Poly and WL aren't that far apart really. Maybe 10-15 minute walk tops

Personally, I wouldn't be too comfortable walking. That's a really busy area with lots of busses and other vehicles going pretty fast. Plus, I don't think there's a sidewalk. The cab is safer and quicker, and not very expensive.

dnickels
08-06-2008, 12:29 PM
If you have the time I'd vote for the walk too. If you walk in along Topiary Lane you only cross one two lane road with a 35 mph speed limit and that early it's not going to be busy at all.