PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Park Place or Tropicana

ktflisa
08-05-2008, 05:23 PM
I may still try Priceline... but I've narrowed my choices to these 2 hotels. Husband and I will be going Wed Dec 10 to Sat Dec 13. We are hoping for small crowds :mickey:

The main reason I've come to these two is location.

Any input from regulars is appreciated! Tropicana is about $20 more per night, so not a huge deal...

NotaGeek
08-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Both hotels have decent reviews from other members. You can search through the previous posts here and in Disneyland Trip Reports for info. I am not sure what type of input you are looking for, but I have stayed at BWPPI many times and it's always been a great value for the location. Rooms are clean, really big and you can't beat the walk!

MegaDisney
08-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Another :thumbsup: for the BW, clean, VERY close to the parks.

ktflisa
08-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Thanks! I've decided to keep trying Priceline for a while. If we can stay cheaper in a 3 star - I think I'll go for it and use the Anaheim Resort Transit...

I'll keep you posted! :mickey:

tdhiatt
08-10-2008, 07:03 PM
We have stayed at both. They are both great. The bonus about the Park Place Inn is the breakfast. They have either free pancakes downstairs or upstairs cereal toast or danishes. That is a big savings. Park Place Inn has a small pool, but it works. You really aren't at your hotel much. Both are great. Definitaly stay in one or the other.