PDA

View Full Version : Blowdryers at POFQ?

DM&DDLuvDisney
08-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Just wondering, does anyone know if there are blowdryers in the rooms at POFQ? I'm leaving on Saturday (Yay!) and was hoping that it would be one less thing to pack. Don't want to go over the Southwest Airlines 50lb limit on my suitcase! otherwise they'll take my first born!:mad: Thanks

disneyfan328
08-05-2008, 12:47 PM
we stayed at POR and there was a blow dryer in the room. small and not as good as my one from home but it was there. I would assume that POFQ would have them as well.

disneymom15
08-05-2008, 12:53 PM
They've got them in the value resorts, so I would assume they'd have them in the mods. I actually think they're OK, dries my hair pretty quickly.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Yes, there are hair dryers at POFQ.

Some people say that they aren't as strong, but we've never had any problems with them.

More souvenier space! :thumbsup:

Checkers
08-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Yes, there are hair dryers at POFQ.

Some people say that they aren't as strong, but we've never had any problems with them.

More souvenier space! :thumbsup:

:mickey:Just stayed there in April and this is correct. As far as strength is concerned, I have thick short hair and have never had a problem. I would imagine if you have long thick hair it might take you longer to dry. I just do not pack a dryer any longer.:thumbsup:

Have fun!

DM&DDLuvDisney
08-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Thanks everyone who replied!!!!!!:mickey:You're right.....more room for souviniers!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I know the ones in the Values are 1500 so I would think at the Mods they would be the same. I have long hair, not really thick, and it does the trick.