PDA

View Full Version : "Pocohantas and her Forest Friends" question

disneycutie165
08-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Can someone describe to me what "Pocohantas and her forest friends" is about? I had always thought it was just an area where you could meet and greet her, but aparently I'm wrong. Can someone please help out my Disney know how?

DizneyRox
08-05-2008, 12:08 PM
In a nutshell, it's a trained animal show, similar to Flights of Wonder. Not one of my favorite places, in fact I saw it once when the park first opened and haven't had a desire to go back.

ledudes
08-05-2008, 12:46 PM
I think it is a show mostly for kids. Pocohantus is on stage with Mother willow and sort of sums up the story and while she is speaking, different live animals run by and stuff. There is an area up front for kids to sit to be closer to the show. My daughter loves it because she is a Pocohantus fan. Not real exciting for adults though. There is not any meet and greet with her either.

BMan62
08-05-2008, 02:31 PM
And... the show closes Sept. 27th.

Nothing said as to what is going to replace it.

CaptSmee
08-06-2008, 02:23 AM
It's a show that features lots of live animals, and I didn't think it was just for kids. I'm not surprised it's closing though, it was not very popular and the times that we saw it people were leaving throughout the whole show.