PDA

View Full Version : Basic or Deluxe plan?

Kennywife
08-04-2008, 02:00 PM
Ok, I'm planning our trip for in June. We want to do June 8-14 of next year at Ft. Wilderness Cabins. Here's my thing: I liked the cabins because we could save $$ on dining. Plus, it has tons of stuff for both of us to do! :cloud9:

However, Kenny and I absolutely love eating at nice restaurants, so I'm thinking the Deluxe might be worth it.

Confused. :confused:

Anna

Robbieligh
08-04-2008, 02:11 PM
I am trying the deluxe dining plan for the 1st time in September. We booked alot of the signature restaurants for this stay. I am really excited about it because I am all about fine dining. I will let you know how it is.

Friend of Figment
08-04-2008, 02:37 PM
We are on the deluxe plan on this trip. To me, the benefit of the delux is that anything I want to do is prepaid. There are plenty of credits for signature places plus anything else. The snacks translate into breakfasts and water stops. I picked up rolls at Main Street Bakery last night and we had those for breakfast this morning using 4 snacks for 3 rolls and a banana. I like not having to figure out if I'm needing a CS or TS or whatever to use something up.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-04-2008, 03:02 PM
My feeling is that you want it so that you can eat at lots of Signature Restaurants and can afford it, go for it...otherwise, I think it would be too much food to eat in the 1-TS restaurants

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-04-2008, 05:15 PM
We had the deluxe plan on our last trip, and it was way too much food! We did a couple of 2-TS meals, and HDD, but it was still way too much food, and way too much time eating!

It might be a strange mix to stay in the cabins, and have the deluxe plan, as you won't need to eat in the cabin at all!

If you're planning on a lot of 2-TS meals, then it might be worth it, otherwise, I would stick to the basic plan.

henry.james.s
08-07-2008, 08:17 AM
You get the best value with the Deluxe.
What I do is on alternate days go to the Signature TS locations (2 credits). And everyday go to a B'Fast TS location, Boma, Spoodles and the rest @ various TS locations for lunch & Dinner.
This has worked out great!! :number1: