PDA

View Full Version : Got my reservations!

paragon
08-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Yay! We're using the Dining plan this year, we're going in September. Last night I got our reservations for lunch at Cinderellas castle. Had to try three or four times over the past month. We're also having breakfast at the Crystal Palace. I can't wait, two restaurants I've never been to in over 25 visits!
I hope the lunch is good!

Nurse Kim
08-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Congrats. Have a great time. We are going in March and having breakfast at Crystal Palace. The rates came out yesterday and we are so excited. It just doesn't seem real until it's booked.

ChewyStriker
08-04-2008, 10:25 AM
See - persistence pays off! Great you were able to get them during free dining. I also nabbed a last minute reservation at Crystal Palace for Sept. 12 over the weekend. It's a breakfast as well and is one of our favorites.:number1:

paragon
08-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Yes, I'm glad I continued to try. DW was a little down because we couldn't get a reservation for the castle. The CM was greatly helpful every time I tried, with each suggestion that I continue to try. We are also going to the Cape May fpor the dinner buffet, always a favorite for us.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Congratulations...you will have a great time:party:

Disney fans..
08-04-2008, 11:58 AM
Congrats! We have been to the Cinderella's Castle and my DD at 6 yrs old loved it:cloud9:...we also have Crystal Palace booked for November (Thanksgiving night) and we are hoping it is good, we have read so many great things about it.
Hope you have a great time on your trip.

paragon
08-04-2008, 02:22 PM
I read that there is a pre lunch photo op? Is this included in the lunch cost, or are they gonna whack me for $40?