PDA

View Full Version : Who misses Heath Ledger?

disneycutie165
08-04-2008, 08:31 AM
I miss Heath terribly! When I heard he had died I couldn't keep myself from crying! I am a huge fan, and I never would have seen that coming! I also miss many more celebrities that have died.

Steve Irwin- watched him on Animal Planet whenever I was bored.
Audrey Hepburn- loved her to death!
Bob Hope- 100 years of pure magic
Ronald Reagan- my favorite president
Princess Diana- not a celebrity, but gosh she was awesome!
Anna Nicole Smith- didn't really like her, but it was a shock that she died!

My list could go on!:(

LauraleeH
08-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Audrey Hepburn is my hero...and I'm still sad that I'll never get to meet her.
I had never seen a Heath Ledger movie before his death and now that I have, I've seen what a great actor he was. I feel especially bad for his little girl.

PirateLover
08-04-2008, 07:35 PM
I can't say that I miss him, because I didn't know him... however he was a great actor and was just starting to get those roles that define one's career. It's ashame his life ended so soon.

RAIDER
08-07-2008, 12:17 PM
I can't say that I miss him, because I didn't know him... however he was a great actor and was just starting to get those roles that define one's career. It's ashame his life ended so soon.

I AM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE ...

However i think i will miss him in the film "watcher sense" now after his faultless performance as the Joker as i feel the public would have pleaded for him to be in the 3rd film

WDWFREAK101
09-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Heath Ledger was a great guy! I was fortunate enough to get an autograph from him when he was shooting in New York for a movie. I have to say though, if he had to go before his time, THIS would be the movie to end on. I have no doubts that Heath will get the oscar for this role and Heath's joker was TERRIFYING! A GREAT movie with an INTENSE villian. Heath Ledger will be missed.

MinnieMommie
09-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Heath Ledger was a real artist and is a loss to the acting profession and to movie goers alike. I will certainly miss him. :mickey:

Melanie
09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
I watching a bit of A Knight's Tale yesterday, and got a little sad. I will indeed miss Heath Ledger. :(