PDA

View Full Version : interaction with the Cast Members for goofy gags and fun

ghosst
08-03-2008, 09:55 PM
:cool:I have Searched High and Low for the answers to the Question i am asking.

3 years ago on my first ever trip to WDW I had a list of fun things to do with Cast Members, either at a Meal, or just in general.

the one thing that sticks out in my mind was something about a Bendy Straw only problem is i cant remember where this "List" was or anything else that was on this list.

the reason i am asking is our first meal happens to be the Whoop dee doo revue heck we land and take a bus straing the the lodge for the most part so the Revue is kicking off our vacation; that said i am almost certain that the Bendy Straw thingy was there...

If this "List" is there can Somone please help me out, oh yeah its my daughters B-day week while we are there and when we went last year it was my sons B-day week and it was Awesome the CMs went way out of their way to make that week something he still talks about 1 year later almost on a daily basis..... this kid LOVES his MOUSE :mickey: well Metal head dad:thedolls: Loves his mouse too....

Ok Ya'll thanks for looking and even bigger thanks if you can point me to a "List"

Beast_fanatic
08-03-2008, 11:06 PM
I'm not entirely sure this is what you are asking about, but I think you might be referring to the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. Here, there are a lot of things that might trigger an embarassing reaction from the cast members. A few of them are wearing clothing from Sea World or Universal, mentioning a birthday or anniversary, saying your straw is too short, asking for ketchup...

There's also a restaurant in Disney Hollywood Studios called the 50s Primetime Cafe where the cast members sometimes interact with you on certain things such as verifying you washed your hands, getting on to you for wearing a hat at the table, or putting your elbows at the table.

And, just to be clear, the Hoop-Dee-Do Musical Review is at Ft. Wilderness, not at the Wilderness Lodge. Hope this doesn't mess up your plans!