PDA

View Full Version : APs and DDP?

Iluvpooh
08-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Are you able to add the DDP to your package if you are an AP holder? This year we are getting FL Resident Seasonal APs. Can you add it to those? We have not moved yet, but we will be moved by the time we go to WDW in December. Right now we live on this side of the Florida/Alabama line, but we are moving 3 miles down the road and now qualify for Florida Passes!!

Iluvpooh
08-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Wow-No one can help me with this?

DisneyTwinsMommy
08-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Ok, the answer to that is yes, and no...

You can not get the DDP and use your AP discount on your room. You would have to buy a regular package (room, DDP, and park ticket). You CAN buy the lowest ticket possible (a one day, one park for $75) and hold it for later (while using your AP to get into the parks throughout your trip). When you are ready to renew your AP, you can use the one day ticket and "upgrade" it to an AP. For us, this theory is only beneficial when we are getting the DDP for free. If you are having to buy the DDP you might try the DDE card instead.

mrsgaribaldi
08-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I think you can but you have to buy a ticket for the parks. We have the

Disney Dining Experience which is what AP holders can buy. Here's a link to the info about it http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/dde.asp
I hope it helps:mickey: