PDA

View Full Version : Too excited to sleep

Goofeygal
08-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Ok all it is 2:00 a.m. and we are leaving for disney in 3 hrs. I am just way to excited to sleep. Oh well I guess I will sleep in the car. Does everyone have this problem the nite before their trip? I will post a report when I get home.:mickey:

Vito
08-02-2008, 03:25 AM
Ok all it is 2:00 a.m. and we are leaving for disney in 3 hrs.Yayyyyyyy

I am just way to excited to sleep. Oh well I guess I will sleep in the car.Who needs sleep? ;)

Does everyone have this problem the nite before their trip? I will post a report when I get home.:mickey:The night before? I have that problem a week before ;) Sometimes I have trouble sleeping that first night at WDW itself, partly because I'm not used to sleeping in a different bed, but also because "tomorrow" will be the first day at the parks! :D

Have fun! :mickey:

Kisobel
08-02-2008, 03:27 AM
i hope you are not the one driving. have a great trip.

kate

MuchLovedMama
08-02-2008, 11:09 AM
LOL! You sound just like me. I'm like that every time the night before a vacation. The last time we drove to Disney we had planned on going to be early & then getting up at like 5 a.m. & starting the drive from Ohio. We went to bed & layed there for like 2 hours & neither of us could sleep so I finally said since we weren't sleeping anyway we might as well be driving & then when we got tired we could stop & sleep for a few hours somewhere. We made it to Chalotte & slept for a few hours.

Have fun!!!

ibrowse17
08-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Same thing goes on at our house! Have a safe trip down, and a great time:thumbsup:

Daddy Mouse
08-02-2008, 11:28 AM
This always happens to me.I could never sleep the night before, I thought I was the only one. Plus I have trouble sleeping in a car. We have driven straight thru to WDW on several occasions without the intent of getting there that early.

Guya103
08-02-2008, 11:36 AM
That sounds just like our entire family!!! We drive from Michigan as well and wil be leaving on the 19th of August!!!!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
08-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Have a magical :mickey: trip!

Lizzie
08-02-2008, 03:52 PM
If we have to get up early for a tip I never sleep the night before see we now always fly red eye. I figure if were not sleeping and have to get up super ealry might as well be flying.

jrkcr
08-02-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm up every few hours, checking to see if we are over sleeping, thinking of last minute things to clean, checking my packing lists...

This is why I like cherry flavored Nyquil!! :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
08-02-2008, 10:38 PM
I love the title....It reminds me of the anticipation commercial.
"Are you sleeping?" (Mom) "Nope, too excited" (Dad)...."I heard that!" (Son)

I don't sleep well either. I'm too busy worrying.....did I pack this.....did I forget that. I might get about 2 hours then we are up by 3:30 to leave for the airport at 4am. UGH! That will be us in 7 days, 5 hours!! YIPPIE:cloud9:

Are we there yet?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-03-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm usually running everything through my mind trying to remember what I could have forgotten, whether it's watering the plants or forgetting to pack something. And then there is the fear of oversleeping if I'm taking a morning flight. And I can't sleep on a plane either so my first day I'm on autopilot. But that's fine because I'm in Disney!

dmosher
08-03-2008, 03:56 AM
I am certain I will have this issue when we fly out in lees than a month (DW sleeps through anything), which may make for a very difficult trip since our flight will have us in the air for almost 20 hours. NOT COOL.

If I can't sleep it's going to be a very looooong flight, thankfully international flights mean free drinks.. wheeew! That should nock me out.
:pipes:
D

Dickson Thunder
08-03-2008, 04:48 PM
We get so excited that we usually leave the afternoon before after I get off from work and drive until I start to get tired (usually between Macon and Valdosta).

:cool: