PDA

View Full Version : My ADRs

IamBelle
08-01-2008, 07:48 PM
We will be staying from Aug. 23 to Sept. 2, adrs for 10 days.

23-arrive @ 11 pm, no adr
24- Whispering Canyon-Wilderness Lodge
25-Boma-AKL
26-50's Primetime Cafe-Studios
27-Spoodles-Boardwalk
28-Yak & Yeti-AK
29-Sci-Fi-Studios
30-Tutto Italia-Epcot
31-Chef Mickey Breakfast-Contemporary
1-Ohana-Poly
2-1900 Park Fare-Grand Floridian

Any comments or suggestions of things to try??

Vinny
08-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Your selections look very good. Especially Ohana which has become one of our 'must do' ADR's over the last few years.

Sci-Fi is the only place we have had an issue with. The atmosphere is great although our food was a little on the dry side each time we ate there.

Have a fun trip!!

KAT1811
08-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Whispering Canyon was fun. We enjoyed it and also did it for our first night's dinner on our last trip. The kids had a great time as did the adults.

Never done Boma but I've heard good things. Something about Zebra Domes rings a bell.

We are not crazy about the food at 50's although we had a great server the last time we were there and we had some great big laughs so it was worth it.

I haven't eaten at Spoodles in years but remember enjoying it.

Yak & Yeti's menu doesn't really do it for me most likely because I am not a big asian fan.

Sci Fi was interesting. The only thing I didn't like was not being able to face the rest of my party. Half of us ate with our backs to the other half and I couldn't see what was on my plate because it was so dark.

Tutto Italia, while we have yet to try it, we ate a few times at Alfredo's, it was not the best italian we have had (we live in a very italian area our old neighbors came straight from Itri and cook the most amazing italian food you've ever had, plus there are tons of italian restaurants in Boston and on "The Hill" in Providence. But we always managed to have fun and enjoyed interacting with the italian staff, very friendly. Maybe because DH is so very italian.

We will be trying Chef Mickey's in November for the first time. How can you go wrong starting off the day with Mickey and the gang in WDW?

'Ohana, love it. We tried it for the first time on our last trip and had a blast. The kids loved the coconut races and we loved the pineapple drinks. None for me this trip (baby on board) but maybe they'll humor me and put my pineapple juice in a pineapple for me. It'll probably cost me a fortune but it'll be worth it.

We always have a great time at 1900 Park Fare. We are not big buffet people but we really enjoy this one. The GF is beautiful and who doesn't love a ride around on the monerail before or after dinner?

Sounds like you'll have a great trip. You have some great dining planned. I'll be interested to hear what you think of Boma's. Have fun!!!

disneymom2000
08-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Wow I should have had you set up my ressies. Sci Fi isn't one of my choices but overall you have a great variety of foods and locations. I think you made some very good decisions.:beer:

OogieBoogieMan
08-01-2008, 11:04 PM
I think your choices look great. We will be there for most of the same time period but with two 2 year olds we will probably being doing significantly fewer table service meals. My personal choice would be to combine two of the nights into one, swap in a counter service or a late lunch for one of the dates and the hit either California Grill or Artist Point the other night. We love both of them but the $$ add up.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Those sound great to me...:thumbsup:

Natazu
08-04-2008, 03:30 AM
It looks good except for maybe Sci-Fi. That one, not so good. :twocents:

Recommendations:
Spoodle's - Mediterranean Dips, Hummus, Steak Kabobs
50's PTC - Fried Cheese, Meatloaf, Grilled Chicken