PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Coming together...

MickeysGirl
08-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Hey Everybody! And HAPPY FRIDAY!!

So have we all made it to the end of another week with hopefully not many drama-ful things getting in the way? Let's hope! :pixie:

Today, I thought we could honor the big wonderful thing that has brought me to so many people I care about that I never would have met, including my own husband! Today is World Wide Web Day! And why can't we all be thankful for the thing that started us all hanging out here discussing Disney? Or that brings to many friends and even couples together? :heart: What a great, innovative thing! And it's been around so long now, how would we live without it?

On that note, let's get the party rolling, shall we? Welcome one and all to today's...

Surfin' the Net Spectacular! :geek:

Happy Friday Everybody!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :marg: Net Surfer
... with soda for the kids and an open bar as always ....
:wine: :papple: :beer:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Rob and I have the day off and we're headed to the beach for the weekend with an old friend of mine that I reconnected with on the internet! What do you know?? What a way to celebrate! We'll have plenty of wine, even if the sun decides not to cooperate. :umbrella: Take care!

For those interested...

NET SURFER

1 oz. Cognac
1 oz. Bourbon
1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Peach Schnapps
1 oz. Orange Juice
1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
1 dash Strawberry Syrup

shake well and pour in a cocktail glass frosted with strawberry.

wdwgrl377
08-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Happy Friday Everyone!!

I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a long, long week for myself.

This is a great party! I am thankful for the World Wide Web too! And this wonderful discussion board. I've met some wonderful people here.

Hope everyone has a safe, fun-filled weekend!

Jamie, you and Rob have a great time at the beach!

Dsnygirl
08-01-2008, 09:46 AM
:party: Happy Friday everyone!! :party:

What a great thing to celebrate -- I'll take a Net Surfer for later! And here's a :cheers: to all of the wonderful people I've met here... not sure where I'd be w/o all of you, but I know I wouldn't be enjoying myself as much!! :D

Have a great day at the beach, Jamie!! :vacation:

TINKERBELL_82
08-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Happy Happy Friday!

I'll have one of the specials please!! Cheers to the internet! :cheers:

Nascfan
08-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

Enjoy the beach weekend Jamie and Rob.

And have a great weekend everybody, whatever your plans are!

MauiMouse
08-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah, it's Friday! I'm glad another week is over and done with. I only have to work 3 hours today and tomorrow, then I'm free for another week. :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend you two! Enjoy the beach! :whale: :umbrella: :sun:

pogo
08-01-2008, 01:18 PM
:party2:.....Happy Friday Everyone !.....:party2:

Everyone know's I'm into :surfing: the net so bring it on and let's party !

:fworks:.....:trio:.....:fworks:

ElenitaB
08-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Happy Friday, everyone!

And here's a big :hug: to all the wonderful friends I've made on the internet, but especially here at INTERCOT! You all are terribly special!

Jamie and Rob, have a grand time at the beach. Will you be doing your (net) surfing on a mother board? ;)

jrkcr
08-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Oh, Wow! Without the WWW how would I keep in touch with family and friends so far away?? I can't imagine going back to the days of snail mail and paying for long distance phone calls!

And meeting all of you has been so fun! :party:
A special thanks to my BFF who introduced me to all of you! :high5:

I'm having an electric lemonade in honor of the web, and all of you!! :marg:

SgtTigger
08-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Happpy Friday...

I hope everyone had a great day.......

The world wide web huh.....

Lets see I would have not meet the wonderfull people here on INTERCOT......

Then again some folks around her might think it was a good thing for me not to wander in her.... :D

I hope you all have a good time at the beach...... I am still suprised that you have old friends Jamie.................... :laughing:

Have a great weekend everyone......

:cop: :tigger:

pogo
08-02-2008, 11:46 PM
I am still suprised that you have old friends Jamie.................... :laughing:

Why..... Drummerboy is her friend and he IS old ! :D

SgtTigger
08-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Why..... Drummerboy is her friend and he IS old ! :D

OK first off NO drummerboy is not old........ He is experienced..... :D

That is not the old I ment.....

I have meet some of Jamie's old friends..... they only have one word to describe her....

WILD................

did you see she went to the beach and look what is now off the coast......

Dr_Nigel_C
08-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Howdy, everybody! Did y'all have fun without us?

We just got home a little while ago -- had a fantastic time. Very, very relaxing...

Fresh round of drinks are on the way, if anyone's around. :secret:

Anywho -- I can say from experience that most of Jamie's "old" friends are just as "Wild" as she is. :D

SgtTigger
08-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Anywho -- I can say from experience that most of Jamie's "old" friends are just as "Wild" as she is. :D

I think someone is trying to make nice nice.... :D

But you got to love Jamie.....

did you get wet this weekend??????

Dr_Nigel_C
08-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Yup, we got wet!! :)

We did drive out to the beach and hung out there for a little while, but spent most of our time hanging out at the pool in the complex we were staying at -- very nice, very relaxing. :cool: