PDA

View Full Version : Is there still a coffee bar in the lobby of the Contemporary?

Friend of Figment
08-01-2008, 02:19 AM
We are arriving Sunday morning around 8 am (after a red-eye from the West Coast). I'm hoping the coffee place is still there so we can get a muffin and coffee before heading out to AK.

Figment!
08-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Yes.

From Contemporary Resort Restaurant Renovations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=107969)
7/2/08

The new Contemporary Grounds location opened in the lobby of the Contemporary resort last week. The new version of this coffee bar offers coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, mochas, espressos, tea, hot chocolate, chai tea lattes, iced coffees, iced lattes, iced mochas, and iced teas in three different sizes priced $2.50 -$6.00. The location also offers flavored version of all of its beverages for a $0.50 surcharge. The location also offers a variety of pastries, muffins, and cookies for $3.00 each.

Friend of Figment
08-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks! I thought I had read that, but I couldn't find the post last night. YOu know how the pre-trip excitement is. At 10 last night it seemed imperative to know where I would get coffee Sunday morning- It must be the pre-trip pixie dust effecting me!