PDA

View Full Version : Park Fare, Garden Grill, Concorse??

bkfree
08-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Ok, Last trip we had dinner at Park Fare with Cindy and totally love the experience from food to Characters. I made an ADR here for our upcoming Dec. trip. Recently I have been reading of menu changes, especially the kids table. Has anyone been in the last month and can they tell me what the kids table had to offer?

If the changes I hear are true,then I think I will be moving this ADR....Hence my further questions on these alternative that we have not visited before.

Garden Grill, I know it doesn't have characters, but the menu sounds very agreeable to us. If you have eaten there, what was your take on it?

Same for Concourse Steakhouse at the CR? Menu sounds very agreeable, how was the food?

We already have ADR's at Kona, Boma, Chefs De France, Tutto Italia, 50's Prime Time, Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace.

Have eaten at Marrakesh, La Cellier, Spoodles, LTT.
Coral Reef, Mexico, China, Japan and Germany will not suit my kiddos.

tadshome
08-01-2008, 03:05 AM
The Garden Grill is from what I can remember is a character dining (Chip & Dale?) and the food is served family style. We really enjoyed it last year.
The Concourse was also wonderful but I think that it has now closed and a new TS has opened called "The Wave" - I am sure that someone else will come along soon and correct/confirm this. :thumbsup:

gauvin4
08-01-2008, 07:45 AM
We ate at the Garden Grill this past Dec. and the food was good. My son is a picky eater and he enjoyed the meal and had plenty to eat. :thumbsup:

Concourse Steakhouse is closed now. I have not eaten at 1900 Park Fare so I can't give you any opinions.

Good luck with your decision. :mickey:

Young@Heart
08-01-2008, 09:00 AM
I wasn't aware that there were significant menu changes at 1900 Park Fare's kid's table. I'm anxiously waiting to see what responsed you get. Hopefully someone on here's been there recently.

bkfree
08-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Menu as posted on one site,which was the menu when we ate thier 2 years ago.
Children's Corner - chicken nuggets, cheese and macaroni, mini corn dogs, pasta marinara, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, niblet corn, cheese pizza and fresh vegetables

Menu as posted as current menu on another site and supported by poster that has been since the refurb.

Children's Corner: Cheese & Macaroni, Pasta Marinara, broccoli, niblet corn, and wWhole Wheat Cheese Pizza.

First menu my son would at least 4 things, new menu only one thing maybe.

Menu for adults has also changed.

Mousemates
08-01-2008, 11:25 PM
My son, 13 yet very picky still food wise, loves the garden grill...I also enjoyed the food and like the characters there (MM, Pluto, Chip and Dale).