PDA

View Full Version : kona or luau

kwhitt3202
07-30-2008, 04:38 PM
we have category 3 seats for the luau but are wondering about being able to see with our ds (3yrs) or should we swich to kona cafe. What are ya'lls thoughts?

disneymom2000
07-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Although the show is pretty good at the luau, I would opt for Kona Cafe. The food is better and I am not sure how long the 3 yr olds attention span will be for the luau. I think I would eat at Kona and then share some family time at the Poly pool.

mouseketeer mom
07-31-2008, 08:05 AM
Your 3 year old would love the luau. I first took my son when he was 5 and he was enthralled with the dancing, the music, the energy. We love the luau and have been twice. Most recent was on Thanksgiving day last year. Its fun, and much more than an eating experience. Stick with the Luau! You will love it! Kona is terrific, but its a restaurant, thats it. There are always tons of kids of all ages at the luau.

kwhitt3202
07-31-2008, 11:29 AM
thanks. I called disney dinning and they said to call back from time to time and see if there is any cancelations. I did that with chef mickey for breakfast and got an 8:30 one day while we are there (much joy). so there is always hope to get category 2.