PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger Hunt!!

Minnie Imagineer
07-30-2008, 03:02 PM
So my friends are coming to my summer home this week and I want to make a scavenger hunt for them in this sort of area with a lot of stores and ice cream- its fun and safe!
There are 4 of us, so there would not be teams, just individual. But I need help planning it out.
I have already made a map of the stores and I was thinking of having them bring their cameras and takes of pictures of whatever is on the sheet of paper I give them. The paper will have clues. (ex. Go to a store where the 1st letter of the store is Q. Find a green braclet, count the amount of beads on the braclet [lets say its 5]. Take a picture of the braclet. Go the amount of beads [5] stores to the right of that store)...its really hard to explain and I might not even do it, but I need help!
What do you think I should do??

:D

Advnt05
07-31-2008, 10:22 AM
I did a race once called "The Urban Challenge" that was similar in nature to your hunt. They had clues such as:

"This bar features the drink 'The Hurricane' " and you had to find the bar and take your picture in front of it. You could call your friends or use blackberry type devices to find the info.
Other clues directed you to obscure art around town. It would be fun as well to identify a person to find. You would have to figure out where they were at the time by asking their family, friends, etc...

Good luck with it!