PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Fastpass

RPHX2NC
07-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Can you use Fastpass at MNSSHP? Are the Fastpasses reset since the party officially begins at 7pm or is there no need. We are attending one of the nights that is not a discounted rate so may be more crowded?

KAJUNKING
07-30-2008, 12:43 PM
when we were there last year fp was not needed at all space mountain was walk on and i dont think any attraction had any line to speak of, with that being said there is a lot to do for the parties other than riding attractions

Donald Duck 001
07-30-2008, 12:49 PM
I was there in 2006 and I dont remember seeing the fass pass signs up.

To be honest, there wasnt more than a 5 min wait in line for us, and that included the Haunted Mansion and the Pirates of the Caribbeans.

There are alot more distractions going on than when the park is open. You have the 2 dance floor areas, you have the special Villians met and greet area at the castle which also becomes a show, you have the kids going trick-or-treating at the shops, and people getting ready for the parade and fireworks.

It is a blast and hope you enjoy. Make sure you dress it its half the fun:hmghost:

joonyer
07-30-2008, 01:34 PM
The FP machines are closed during MNSSHP. You will not have to wait very long for any of the rides, though, especially the later it gets, its almost walk right on.

Imagineer1981
07-30-2008, 03:40 PM
There is no FP as everyone has said. The longest I ever waited was 20 minutes for POTC and thats because it was raining like crazy outside

epceddie
07-30-2008, 09:47 PM
My wife and I had the best time when we went last October.

We never even thought about getting a Fastpass.

We walked on Splash Mountain, had a very short wait for the Haunted Mansion and went on Buzz Lightyear 10 times in a row with no waits at all.

It was an awesome night. The parade was outstanding and the fireworks were fabulous.

We're going again this year on Oct. 21 (the day after our first wedding anniversary) and we can't wait!

RPHX2NC
07-31-2008, 07:18 AM
We're going again this year on Oct. 21 (the day after our first wedding anniversary) and we can't wait!

Congrats on the anniversary. You will have a wonderful time at the party. On our fist anniversary we had a 1 month old so it was pretty low key;)

Kenny1113
07-31-2008, 10:51 PM
I was dissapointed when I saw MNSSHP was sold out the night we went last year, but we did not have to wait very long for the rides and had a great night. Have fun!