PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas please

tinklover
07-30-2008, 11:15 AM
here is what i need ideas for but a lil backstory first ......

OK so we go to the world in June and we get home and i am going thru massive withdraws. I get a promotional cod ein teh mail but we have to book certain days in aug or sept. I contact kathy at MJ to see how much it would be and then go right to my dbf lol. he looks at me and says you know we can not afford to go right back 2-3 months later.
So now skip to this past sunday. We are sitting on our porch in teh swinga nd he says. I have the girls christmas list completed and i have almost all of it ordered and is on it's way. i say to him how can you do that when they have not even discussed really what they want form santa yet except our dd 5 she has asked for the disney princess power wheels car. he says well i think the one gift will make her forget about that? so i bite and say what is it?he then says i can not tell you as it is part of yours as well it is one big gift for you and the girls. i say oh ok but he has peaked my curiosity now. so then he says but i guess i do need to tell you as i have no clue how to go about this and you are teh expert of teh family. that was the hint i needed . I say to him the gift is a trip to Disney huh?
he cracks up laughing and says what makes ya say that?
so here is what i need the idea for....
he wants to put a gift in a box to let teh girls know we are all going back to disney sometime in the new year. mind you the girls are 4 and 5 yrs old. i had mentioned that when we were ther ein june our girls were looking at starter sets for pin trading and i had aid the next time we come we will start the pin trading . so maybe get starter sets for all 4 of us and put them in the box. but christmas is still a bit away and i am not sure they will get that connection. neither one reads as of yet as i had thought maybe a card or something from "Mickey" saying can't wait to see you.

So my fellow intercotees give me some ideas that might help us let them know they are going back to disney in 09.

TIA

dnickels
07-30-2008, 01:20 PM
- park maps (can 4 and 5 year olds understand that)?
-a blown up picture of Mickey with a little conversation bubble (like in the comics) saying "You're going to Disney" or "See you real soon"
- mouse ears