PDA

View Full Version : Favorite hero?

disneycutie165
07-29-2008, 08:56 PM
I am very curious to know everyone's favorite hero. I just finished watching X-2:X-Men United and I will have to say Wolverine is my fave. Please take this poll and I appreciate your honesty!

J9
07-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Out of all the X-Men you picked Wolverine? ugh, I can't stand Wolverine. Even in the comics. Of course....my favorite X-Men are actually from the New Mutants and no one remembers them...

By default, I had to go with Superman and Batman.

disneycutie165
07-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Out of all the X-Men you picked Wolverine? ugh, I can't stand Wolverine. Even in the comics. Of course....my favorite X-Men are actually from the New Mutants and no one remembers them...

I do not think that is the best way to tell someone they don't like what you like. But everyone has their own opinions and I respect that.

Dragongirlx
07-30-2008, 11:27 AM
Well I like wolverine the best - always have even in the comics. I also like Batman but I find most DC super heroes not so exciting (this is just my opinion).

I am die hard Marvel fan though

AwPhooey
07-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Without question, Batman! :bat:

Awesome super hero without any super powers. He uses brain, brawn and technology to get the job done!

Mousemates
07-31-2008, 01:26 AM
Batman...I like the heros without superpowers.

RAIDER
07-31-2008, 04:14 AM
I had to vote for Batman he was always my favourite :thumbsup:

TooGoofy
07-31-2008, 07:27 PM
Of course....my favorite X-Men are actually from the New Mutants and no one remembers them...

Not true! I remember the New Mutants! Awesome series. I loved Magick (Illyana Rasputin) and Kitty Pryde.

SAHDad
08-04-2008, 10:41 AM
.my favorite X-Men are actually from the New Mutants and no one remembers them...

New Mutants - Cannonball, Sunspot, Warlock, Cypher, Magik, Wolfsbane. . . nah, I don't remember them. ;)

J9
08-04-2008, 10:54 AM
New Mutants - Cannonball, Sunspot, Warlock, Cypher, Magik, Wolfsbane. . . nah, I don't remember them. ;)

Hahaha, wow! I'm impressed!

Kitty, Cannonball, Cypher, and Magik were my favorites. It's a shame only 2 of them are still alive and kicking. (At least, only two were when I stopped reading comics! LOL!)

Mackflava99
08-18-2008, 09:11 AM
And where is Captain America on this list??:)

Actualy my favorite is iron fist bt he's not very popular