PDA

View Full Version : Avoid EMH Parks Labor Day Weekend?

CleveSJM
07-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Any advice on what parks to hit on what day over Labor Day this year? MK has evening EMH on Sunday, HS has evening EMH on Monday. Would you go to the EMH parks, or flip flop the parks around? What do you think the real impact will be?

Thanks!

Mousemates
07-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I'd probably avoid the extra magic hours at MK.

(With the exception being if I didn't have to be mentally functional the next day and I planned on showing up at the park as late as possible and I and everyONE in my group was committed to staying until the bitter end. The rides seem to be very busy during the first half of the late night hours....but if the emh extends beyond 1am...crowds tend to die off rather quickly and a committed park commando can do some serious riding in those last ninety minutes.)

Pop Centurion
07-29-2008, 08:32 PM
We've started our vacation on Labor Day Weekend the past few years and usually do the EMH parks with no problems. IMO it's not as crowded as I expected for the holiday. The way I look at it is if you have the park hopper option you can go to those parks and hop to another if you find it to be too crowded.

kemps@wdw
07-29-2008, 10:11 PM
We generally avoid EMHs altogether at any of the parks. Less crowds. Although, we have done the late night EMHs @ MK once or twice, we tend to gravitate to the non-EMH parks and can navigate at a little slower pace.:mickey:

PittFan
07-30-2008, 09:23 AM
We'll be at WDW for Labor Day weekend as well. How late will MK be open with EMH ?

CleveSJM
07-30-2008, 10:20 AM
We'll be at WDW for Labor Day weekend as well. How late will MK be open with EMH ?

Regular close is 12 midnight, so 2:30-3:00am.