PDA

View Full Version : Which CS restuarants would you recommend?

homeschool mom
07-29-2008, 02:24 PM
We are going in Sept. on the free DDP. It will be our first time with the DDP. In the past we have enjoyed the following CS restaurants:

MK
Pecos Bill's
Cosmic Ray's
Casey's

AK
Pizzafarri

Epcot
Electric Umbrella
UK Fish and Chips
Cantina de San Angel in Mexico (I think that's the name)

DS
Toy Story Pizza Planet

As you can see, we didn't try a lot. We always take a lot of snack food with us and tend to eat just one big meal a day in a TS and get a pizza at the resort later. Can you recommend other CS rests. for us to try.

Thanks in advance.

TINKERBELL_82
07-29-2008, 02:39 PM
MK- Columbia Harbor House has a nice selection. This is our favorite CS in MK.

Epcot- Sunshine Seasons and Japan are our faves in addition to Mexico.

DS- The CS next to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground is pretty good. (Hopefully someone can help with the name!)

AK- Flame Tree BBQ!

goofiecrazy
07-29-2008, 03:36 PM
How about the counter service in the american spot in Epcot!That was good.

SAHDad
07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
MK- Columbia Harbor House has a nice selection. This is our favorite CS in MK.

Epcot- Sunshine Seasons and Japan are our faves in addition to Mexico.

DS- The CS next to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground is pretty good. (Hopefully someone can help with the name!)

AK- Flame Tree BBQ!

DHS - I think the CS next to Honey I Shrunk etc is Studio Catering, and it's a good choice. Pizza Planet and Backlot are our other usual choices, depending on time of day & where we are.

MK is a toss-up between Pecos, Cosmic Rays and Harbor House. We like all three, so it's kind of whichever is closest when mealtime hits.

AK - Flame Tree, hands down.

Epcot - Sunshine Season Food Fair. It's in the Land, and definitely worth checking out. If we are in the world showcase, Boulangerie Patisserie for a snack, Tangerine Cafe for a CS meal.

Mousemates
07-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Magic Kingdom _ Cosmic Rays

Animal Kingdom - Flame tree bbq

DS - Pizza Planet

Epcot - cant think of the name of the place next to the land, but they have a wide selection.

danicafan
07-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Here are our favorites:

MK -- Columbia Harbour House/Casey's Corner
EPCOT: Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Studios: Toy Story Pizza Planet / Catalina Eddy's
AK: Flame Tree BBQ

playdead88
07-29-2008, 06:58 PM
our faves are

MK - caseys - columbia harbour house and pecos bills

Epcot - morocco's cs not sure of the name but it is awesome! and sunshine seasons

AK - pizzafari

DHS - rosies all american and backlot express

:mickey:

bjs6
07-29-2008, 08:59 PM
Morocco's CS is the Tangierine Cafe. It is quite tasty.

Some have recommended Pizza Planet at the Studios. I found it a bit unimpressive.

I love Casey's in MK, especially as a LATE dinner.

dixielandings
07-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Some good suggestions. For the sake of counting votes, I'll add mine:

MK: another vote for Casey's (there's usually plenty of places to sit outside) and Columbia Harbour House (try to sit upstairs)
Epcot: the "place next to the Land" is Sunshine Seasons - it's usually crowded so try to go at an atypical mealtime - they have great selection, especially for a CS; my DH also really likes Tangerine Cafe
Studios: last time we CS here it was Studio Catering - wraps were really good and there was plenty of seating, with a nice cool breeze. It may be more crowded now since the opening of TS Midway Mania
AK: Flame Tree!! Great food, great seating. Make sure to follow the path behind the restaurant all the way down until you find the pavillion next to the water.

homeschool mom
07-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks for all of the suggestions. After reading these posts, I notice there are a few more that we have tried, and I just forgot about them. However, there are a lot we have never tried and will take into consideration when looking for a CS. :thumbsup:

DisneyCouture
07-30-2008, 10:19 AM
We enjoy...
MK: Columbia Harbour House
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
Studios: Rosie's
AK: Flame Tree

Have fun on your trip. :mickey:

bruin1344
07-30-2008, 01:13 PM
MK: Pecos Bill & Columbia Harbour House
Epcot: all of the world showcase
MGM & AK: really dont have a favorite

dolphinmickey9170
07-30-2008, 01:23 PM
For us -

MK - Cosmic Ray's, we also love Peco's Bills--the chili cheese fries are a snack credit!!
AK - Flame Tree BBQ, those bbq baked beans are delicious!!
Epcot - Cantina de San Angel in Mexico, Yorkshire Fish in UK, Sunshine Seasons in The Land
DHS - not really a fan of anything QS. Starring rolls has some great snacks, then we eat elsewhere.

10 more days.

MrsAndre
07-30-2008, 01:31 PM
MK - Pinnochio's Village Haus (it's nice and cool, and the girls like watching the Small World boats below.)
Cosmic Rays (I know you've been there, but it's a great deal and we really like it.)
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
Epcot - everything at WS, espcially Mexico, Morocco and Japan.
DHS - Backlot Express

Georgesgirl1
07-31-2008, 06:05 PM
Our favorites:

MK- Columbia Harbor House
Epcot- Japan, Morroco, and The Land food court
DHS- Backlot Express