PDA

View Full Version : snack credits

Robbieligh
07-29-2008, 11:07 AM
I am going to Disney the end of September for 10 days with my best friend. We are doing the deluxe dining plan. What can be used as snack credits? Also, does anyone have any super ideas for celebrating a birthday? My friend turns 58 while we are there. We are staying at the Beach Club.

Donald Duck 001
07-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Snacks are usual simple things, a bottle of water, popcorn, ice cream bars. Things of this nature.

About the B-Day - if you have a restaurant planned for dinner, call them directly. Most of the time you can ask for a special cake to be made (there is a charge) and they will bring that out for dessert. You can even give the host candles to put on them when you check in.

Tell some one at the quest services at your hotel that you have a B-Day and who it is for, you can get a card signed from Mickey and Minnie with some balloons.

Cirque de Solei works just right for any occasion. I highly recommend it.

TheDuckRocks
07-30-2008, 10:38 AM
You can get a lot more things than just the items that are listed in the brochure that explains the DDP. Just look for the purple logo on the signs with the prices or ask a CM. Some of the things we were able to get in Jan. were carmel apples, churros, the glazed nuts, almost everything at the Main Street Bakery and Mickey rice krispy treats.