PDA

View Full Version : Critique choices for anniversary trip

SAHDad
07-28-2008, 04:29 PM
My wife and I are planning a trip for our anniversary next January, and, as a bonus, the grandparents will be taking care of the kids. We are currently considering springing for the Deluxe DDP, so here is the current plan:

Arrival
(D) California Grill - we may arrive around lunch, but we thought dinner at the Grill & watching the fireworks would be a treat.

Day 1 - AK & DHS
(L) Tusker House
(D) Brown Derby Fantasmic Dinner package (yeah, we know about the Monday & Thursday Fantasmic thing)

Day 2 - MK
(B) Crystal Palace - 8 am or as close as possible. We want pics of us in the "empty" Magic Kingdom
(L) Kona Cafe - we've never been there, and by monorail, it's not a long trip
(D) Liberty Tree Tavern - we might change this one, since they're ending that character meal.

Day 3 - Epcot
(B) Akershus
(L) Marrakesh
(D) Le Cellier

Day 4 (leave)
(B) Superetc Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

I haven't made the ADRs yet, and the days may move around when I finish our EMH calendar, but we plan on concentrating on one park per day, in general. If we cancel the Liberty Tree, we might go with 'Ohana or Boma instead, since we haven't done either of those. Actually, half of this list is new to one or both of us, which is kind of the point. :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Those are all ones we haven't tried except for Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree.......I've heard really good things about Ohana and Boma so that change might be a good move....have fun

Goes4FastPass
07-28-2008, 05:46 PM
If this is an adult trip and you're considering the DDP Deluxe version I'd plug more signature choices in and use counter service to fill-in when I'm using TS credits.

Plus, 3 TS meals is a day is not just a lot of food, it's a lot of time spent in restaurants.