PDA

View Full Version : Which ticket do I purchase?

momofdisneyprincess
07-28-2008, 03:18 PM
I have 3 days left on my no expiration ticket from last year. However, due to my poor planning, I need a longer ticket. I am spending 4 days in the parks and one day at Typhoon Lagoon. I know I would need to purchase new tickets as I can no longer add on. My question is, do I purchase a 1 day MYW ticket and a separate ticket to Typhoon Lagoon or do I do the Water Park add on to the 1 day? Again, I want to spend one full day at each.

Thanks!

Kisobel
07-28-2008, 03:59 PM
i'm not sure there is an add on to a one day ticket. you best bet is to find out the cost of both at the disney site and decide from that.

kate

CleveRocks
07-28-2008, 05:07 PM
If you buy a 1-day theme park ticket and a separate single admission to Typhoon Lagoon, your total cost would be about $117 ($75.62 + $41.54).

You can buy a 1-day theme park ticket with the Water Park Fun & More add-on for $128.88. As you can see, this is $12 more. HOWEVER, when you buy the WPF&M add-on to a 1-day park ticket, you get TWO (2) WPF&M admissions. In other words, for an extra $12 (as compared with buying separate tickets), you get one extra water park admission.

Which works best for you?

momofdisneyprincess
07-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Does the Water Park visit have to be on the same day as a the Theme Park visit or can it be on a different day? Thanks for you help.

Imagineer1981
07-29-2008, 03:14 PM
Nope...the water park can be a seperate day or the same day, whatever you want