PDA

View Full Version : Arriving early for MNSSHP ?

puppypolice
07-28-2008, 02:11 PM
I have read on other posts, that if you arrive early for MNSSHP, CMs round party goers to a specified area while getting non-party goers to exit. I am hoping to have dinner during all of this at a CS & wanted to know if I will be rushed elsewhere until the MNSSHP officially begins or will our group wearing our bands be allowed to sit & enjoy our dinner before the festivities start?:mpumpkin::pumpkin:

Tick-Tock
07-28-2008, 03:08 PM
In prior years, they closed the park at 6 and started the party at 7, so partygoers had to wait out the hour in between; that's when they sent you to a particular land. The last couple of years they've closed the park and started the party simultaneously at 7; the CMs just start weeding out the nonpartygoers and sending them toward the exit. So you should be fine eating at your CS.

Strmchsr
07-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Main St also stays open the entire time, so you could eat there before the party and not have to worry about anything.

Kisobel
07-28-2008, 03:56 PM
we went last year and weren't sent to one land. they just started checking bracelets and reminding people without them to leave. you should be fine.

kate

biodtl
07-28-2008, 04:51 PM
In 06, they let partygoers in with no restrictions. We spent the day there and went back out to get our wristbands, but our friends used their party tickets to get in around 4:30 or 5:00 and had no problem.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-28-2008, 06:14 PM
You can usually get in as early as 4pm. If you are doing ressies for a TS tell the CM that you are attending the party. That way you can get ADRs for 530-6pm and hopefully be done right in time for the party. You can stay at the restaurant and eat even if they were sending everyone to a particular spot until they empty the park of the non-party goers.

disneydad153
07-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Last year we arrived at park around noon using our day ticket. At around 6:30 we went to the garden area by tomorrow land and got our bands and goody bags with the party ticket. Never had any problems and line was quick for the bands:thumbsup:.

kemps@wdw
07-28-2008, 10:29 PM
We arrived early and were checked for our band as we walked down Main St, but were not directed to a specific area. The CMs were similtaneously directing those w/o bracelets towards the front exit. (I was impressed at how smoothly that went!). LOVED the MNNSHP and do not plan to miss in all of our futrue magical journeys!:thumbsup:

Greenlawler
07-30-2008, 12:07 PM
We entered the park at 4:00 last year. Ate at the Crystal Palace at 4:15 and walked out to get kids faces painted before the party! Worked out perfect.

KAJUNKING
07-30-2008, 12:36 PM
as pp have said last year there was no transition at 7 they just started to ask non party goers to leave, cant wait for the party this year!