PDA

View Full Version : Miley vs Selena

Minnie Imagineer
07-28-2008, 11:12 AM
So a lot of you probably know that there is a Disney-queen fight going on right now...I just wanted to let everyone know whats going on.

So Selena Gomez (Wizards of Waverly Place) and Demi Lovato (Camp Rock) have a youtube account and post videos of themselves talking and other stuff.
Also, Miley Cyrus and her bff Mandy (backup dancer) have popular youtube videos.

It all started when Selena and Demi made a video, and then Miley and Mandy posted a video mocking S & D. You can find the video on youtube easily....its actually quite mean.

But why the hatred? Miley dated Nick Jonas (Jonas Brothers) a while ago and now it is being speculated that Selena and Nick are dating. Selena was even in the Jonas Brother's music video for Burnin' Up.

Most people don't know, however, that a while back (before Wizards of Waverly Place), Selena made an apperance on Miley's show (Hannah Montana) as Hannah's rival...hmmm...

So, whos team are you on??

This is hard for me because I am a huge Miley fan, but I don't like Mandy.
And I like Selena, but not Demi.

Marker
07-28-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm on the side of just ignoring it all because I don't care, it's really none of my business, and it's probably not factual to begin with.

Gosh, I'm not very fun. :D

Not2Loud
07-28-2008, 12:20 PM
It's sad these young ladies are participating in this behavior. They both have careers that thousands of young girls envy.

In those infamous words, "Can't we all just get along?"

pink
07-28-2008, 07:05 PM
I chose Miley and Mandy because honeslty Selena kind of annoys me for some reason. I can see why Miley would be angry about Selena taking her spotlight and calling her Miley 2.0 but you can't be on top forever! What I'm wondering is why this fued is in the media now when those videos came out a long time ago. :mickey:

#1disneyfan
07-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Sadly I know all about this from my pre-teen DD. I have even seen the you-tube videos you are talking about (along with about a million Joe Bro videos).

Without getting into too much debate, IMO, Miley's BFF is too old to be hanging with a 15 yr old. My DD told me she is like 20 or something. I cannot understand why a 20yr old would be a best friend to a 15yr old, with the exception of the obvious reason.

I don't have a problem with any of these girls, with the exception of the above. I know how girls are, very caddie. This too will pass and they will move onto something else to dramatize over. They are teens after all!

Mousemates
07-29-2008, 10:30 PM
I don' think I like either of the choices given recent events...hopefully both teams will get their acts together and make a spirited comeback in the fourth quarter.

GrmGrninGost
07-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Team Miley! (DD would kill me otherwise!)

pink
07-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Without getting into too much debate, IMO, Miley's BFF is too old to be hanging with a 15 yr old. My DD told me she is like 20 or something. I cannot understand why a 20yr old would be a best friend to a 15yr old, with the exception of the obvious reason.

I agree, I think it's wierd that Miley's parents haven't caught onto this yet. Mandy is just looking for a free ride and Miley is gullible enough to give her one. :mickey:

DisneyFreak23
07-30-2008, 10:12 PM
I Chose Selena and Demi. They seen much more mature and down to earth than Miley.

Go Selena and Demi!!!:number1:

LauraleeH
07-30-2008, 11:34 PM
I LOVE Selena. Demi is ok, but I don't like Miley and Mandy.

Selena seems like such a genuine, sweet girl...and I hope that she stays on the right path.

Gottaluvgoof
07-31-2008, 10:39 AM
I have to go with Salena and Demi. First of all, I can't imagine a 15 year old girl being so obsessed that she has to personally attack another girl because she is "dating" her EX boyfriend. How old was Miley when she dated Nick? 13? 14? Most girls that age don't obsess over one boy. I used to like Miley, but to me, she is just getting a little too big for her britches. I totally agree about her friend who is much older. My daughter is 15 and I doubt very much I would let her hang out with someone so much older than her. IMHO, it's a matter of jealousy towards both girls. One dating Nick Jonas and the other's popularity. Miley should work on her career and not worry about the others.

DisneyCrazy4444
07-31-2008, 11:24 AM
For me it defiantly a no brainier, Selena and Demi all the way. I'm really tired of Miley and Mandy they are really annoying, rude, and just plan mean. I am a huge Jonas Brothers fan, but also I really like Demi and Selena.

tink4022215
08-01-2008, 03:58 PM
all this is causing alot of drama.
y do u people tlk bad about miley and mandy?
selena and demi is no better.
they all are u typical famous girls who think they are all tht but noone should be picking sides its just stupid cuz how do u kno if all this is true?

PirateLover
08-01-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm on the side of just ignoring it all because I don't care, it's really none of my business, and it's probably not factual to begin with.
Not factual? It is a fact that the one group of girls made a video, and Miley and her friend mocked it and then gave a half hearted apology. As far as the rest of it, I don't care. I don't watch either of these shows. But I have seen the videos and think it was incredibly unfunny of Miley to mock the other girls video. It came off as A "mean girls" sort of thing.

LauraleeH
08-01-2008, 06:30 PM
all this is causing alot of drama.
y do u people tlk bad about miley and mandy?
selena and demi is no better.
they all are u typical famous girls who think they are all tht but noone should be picking sides its just stupid cuz how do u kno if all this is true?
I'm sorry for being a little harsh about Miley and Mandy, but what did Selena and Demi do? They never did anything wrong. And I've seen the video on youtube...so it is true.

tink4022215
08-02-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry for being a little harsh about Miley and Mandy, but what did Selena and Demi do? They never did anything wrong. And I've seen the video on youtube...so it is true.

how are u guys sure dat they are their you tube videos? people make youtube videos dat are fake all da time acting like they are miley and mandy and selena and demi cuz people wish they were them and they are not. im not tryin to start a fight with anyone and im not taking sides either.

LauraleeH
08-02-2008, 02:30 PM
how are u guys sure dat they are their you tube videos? people make youtube videos dat are fake all da time acting like they are miley and mandy and selena and demi cuz people wish they were them and they are not. im not tryin to start a fight with anyone and im not taking sides either.
I know it's real because Miley and Mandy posted it on their youtube channel and Miley talked about it during an interview. If you want to see the video, you can PM me and I'll send you the link.

I saw Selena Gomez on a talk show yesterday morning (She looked really cute and I like her new hair) and they brought up the whole youtube thing and she just kind of shrugged it off and said it's over and in the past or whatever.

tink4022215
08-02-2008, 07:02 PM
I know it's real because Miley and Mandy posted it on their youtube channel and Miley talked about it during an interview. If you want to see the video, you can PM me and I'll send you the link.

I saw Selena Gomez on a talk show yesterday morning (She looked really cute and I like her new hair) and they brought up the whole youtube thing and she just kind of shrugged it off and said it's over and in the past or whatever.

ok well then if she put in the past lets all just stop tlkin about it cuz its rele stupid da whole thing.