PDA

View Full Version : Advanced reservations?

minnie-mouse
07-28-2008, 10:41 AM
If we make a few ADRs at a regualr restaurant, not a dinner show and we don't happen to get to the restaurant at that time or decide last minute we don't want to go, is there a penalty? They don't ask for a credit card and bill you, do they?

RockinRollerMom
07-28-2008, 10:56 AM
The dinner shows and signature restaurants require at credit card to make an ADR. You have to cancel in advance to avoid your card being charged. (I think it is 30 days. I'm sure some-one else will be able to say for sure.) Most other TS's do not require a card to make a ressie and you won't be charged if you cancel. Make sure that you call to cancel if you can not make it because some-one else might be waiting for that ADR.

I highly reccommend making ADR's for all of your TS meals. Esp. if you are on the dining plan. It is very hard to get into a TS meal if you don't have them.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-28-2008, 10:59 AM
If there isn't a request for a Credit Card at booking, then no there's no penalty...however, cancel as soon as you know you can't eat there out of courtesy for someone that may be trying to get in....:)