PDA

View Full Version : 45 more mins.

DISNEYLOVERS5
07-28-2008, 10:17 AM
:scared:till I get a wisdom tooth removed prayers and pixie dust please I am scared to death.

Mackflava99
07-28-2008, 10:19 AM
it will be fine- don't worry !!!

J9
07-28-2008, 10:21 AM
You'll be fine.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few years ago. (For me, they actually only did one side at a time, my mouth was so bad!)

It's annoying for about a week or so, just do what they tell you and it will all be ok. Don't be a martyr - take the medicine. Also, another thing that helped me a lot both times was putting tea bags between my gums and pressing down on it. The doc told me to do it, I thought he was nuts, but it worked!

laprana
07-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Deep breaths, deep breaths! You'll be just fine! I had my wisdom teeth removed several years ago, and they were in pretty bad shape, but the recovery wasn't bad at all. I was back to normal in just a couple days. Just be sure to be careful the first few days afterwards and avoid all straws or sucking on anything and you'll be fine! Lots of :pixie: for a speedy recovery! :thumbsup:

princessimagineer
07-28-2008, 11:16 AM
youll be fine! i had mine removed when i was 10. i know many people who had their wisdom teeth removed too. but good luck and stay calm!

and eat lots of ice cream after :mickey:

DISNEYLOVERS5
07-28-2008, 12:40 PM
i am back that was an aweful experience never want to do that again.I was awake and could feel some of it. I am still numb and need to get perscripts filled. pain med and antibotics.

Jasper
07-28-2008, 12:53 PM
I know it seems horrible right now, but if you are feeling well enough to post about your experience then you will be OK. I want to second the teabag method for gum pain relief. It not only work for extreme situations like this but any time you have gum/tooth pain clamp down on a teabag and it will help with the pain. Plus, it is all natural!

Does anyone know why the boards won't let you post the word that begins with an s and ends in a uck? I originally had that word in place of where I say clamp down and the system replaced it with all asterisks.