PDA

View Full Version : Planning my dinners at DL!

Kennywife
07-28-2008, 09:45 AM
In august, I have to start making ressies for our meals at DL!!! :party:

Here's what we have planned so far:

Sept. 28--Vegas

7 p.m. Mon Ami Gabi

Sept. 29--
1 p.m. Hard Rock Cafe

7 p.m. Bouchon

For DL part, I like Napa Rose, Goofy's Kitchen dinner, and Storyteller's Cafe.

Any suggestions?

Anna

tinkwest
08-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Seafood - Hook's Pointe (Disneyland Hotel)
Japanese - Yamabuki (Paradise Pier Hotel)

Kennywife
08-05-2008, 01:43 PM
:party:

Here it is:

Oct. 1

Goofy's Kitchen 10 a.m.

Napa Rose 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 2

Rainforest Cafe 7 p.m.

:minnie::tink::mjump:

I do have a question. I would love, love to eat at the French Market! Is it CS? It looks like it.

Anna

tinkwest
08-05-2008, 03:40 PM
French Market has always been one of our favorites, especially when there is a musical performance on the little stage out in the table area. It is cafeteria style service. Your choice of an entree such as Fried Chicken, French Dip, Pasta, Stew, Soup Bowls, etc. Salads & Desserts are also available. Mint Julep Bar (not always open) is adjacent to the French Market if you are in the mood for a sweet drink (non-alcoholic).

ktflisa
08-07-2008, 09:11 AM
I will be in DL Dec 10-13. How far in advance can I make dining "reservations"? I definitely want to eat at Goofy's kitchen, and probably Napa Rose...

Thanks!

Kennywife
08-07-2008, 10:28 AM
You can book up to 60 days in advance.

Anna

meldan98
08-07-2008, 06:31 PM
A good Counter Service stop is the Pizza Port and get the Chicken Fusuli pasta. I think the French Market recently changed their menu. So, you may want to double check that. Cafe Orleans is also really good. You can get the Monte Cristo for Lunch or Dinner and they serve the Mint Juliep with free refills.

meldan98
08-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Oh, one more thing. On Vegas, there is an Emeril restaurant at the MGM. It is really, really good. There tasting menu looked to die for. Personally, I would skip Hard Rock and try that one instead.

teamblackwell
08-08-2008, 02:02 PM
A good Counter Service stop is the Pizza Port and get the Chicken Fusuli pasta. I think the French Market recently changed their menu. So, you may want to double check that. Cafe Orleans is also really good. You can get the Monte Cristo for Lunch or Dinner and they serve the Mint Juliep with free refills.

I gotta second that Pizza Port's Chicken fusilli pasta. i love it, and eating it on the patio across from the arcade and entrance/exit to space mountain.