PDA

View Full Version : Special Annual Passholder Hotel Rates for Fall are up!

drevlo
07-28-2008, 05:37 AM
Hooray! The Fall '08 Special AP rates are here!
Looks likes the lowest rate available for each Hotel is as follows:
PP - $139
DLH - $179
GCH - $239

Here is more from the DLR website:

Enjoy the magic all night long with a stay at the Disneyland® Resort! But hurry — these special Annual Passholder rates are only available for a limited time!
Now through December 18, 2008
Rates starting at $139*
For reservations, call (714) 956-MICKEY† and ask for rate plan "AP7."

* $139 one-night standard room rate available at Disney's Paradise Pier© Hotel. Offer valid now through December 18, 2008 wih block out dates of November 25 to November 29, 2008, December 5 to December 6, 2008, December 12 to December 13, 2008, and other restrictions apply. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is restricted. Advance reservations required. Other room rates and hotels will vary. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Hotel guest must be a valid Annual Passholder at the time of stay. Limit two rooms per Passholder per reservation and five people maximum per room. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice (including Annual Passholder terms and conditions).

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-29-2008, 06:51 PM
I live in AZ and am curious if it is worth it to get the AP pass. The hotel prices have just about doubled. Would love to here opinions? My problem is I still remember when the AP rate at DLH was $79!

MegaDisney
07-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Although mine is currently expired, I am in AZ and I have had an annual pass for years.

If you travel 3 weekends in a year the pass more than pays for itself.

drevlo
07-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I totally agree with Mega...
We worked it out before we originally bought an AP a few years ago. If you're going to spend roughly 5 days or more a year in the parks, then it works out well.
Between the occasional big discount on Hotel rates (like the ones in this thread), and the other 10 - 20% discounts off of food and other things....we really think it's worth while.
Up until a couple of years ago, we used to make two separate week-long trips per year. In that case, the passes were REALLY the way to go.

Cheers!