PDA

View Full Version : The mansion area at POR

LizLovesDiz
07-27-2008, 09:45 PM
I requested a Mansion room,what are my chances of getting what I want on Oct. 5th (also another request a king bed?)It's getting kind of late to be picky right?

disneymom2000
07-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Your chances of getting both in early Oct are great. We just requested our preferences when we checked in and we got the Mansion we wanted and everything else we asked for. So - it's not too late to be picky at all.

BronxTigger
07-27-2008, 10:30 PM
At a moderate, a king bed is a paid upgrade. If you paid for a king you will get one.

A request for a mansion room is simply a request; they can't guarantee one but they usually try to honor requests.

I did get a free upgrade to a king room one time at CBR. I had requested Aruba or Jamaica and got Aruba; additionally I got the king bed upgrade. :D

Wishmaker
07-28-2008, 07:54 AM
I have been to the POR in October. Such a beautiful time to go. You shouldn't have any problem getting what you ask for. Just ask the only thing that could happen is that all the rooms of your request are full. I don't think that is likley. If you didn't originally book that type of room the chances are 50 50 on the free upgrade or charge. Best wishes, have a magical trip.

Trixietink
07-29-2008, 12:33 PM
I stayed at POR in october of 2003...The mansion side is beautiful, that is where I stayed! You will have such a great time!:mickey:

LizLovesDiz
07-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks for all of your posts,I can't wait to get down there!!! :cloud9: :mickey: