PDA

View Full Version : Birthday dinner suggestions?

jrkcr
07-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Our DD is bringing a friend along who is turning 20 while we are at DL! :party: And she hasn't been to DL since she was 8! I'm so excited for her!!

So we want to go somewhere special for her birthday, and it can be in the parks, or anywhere nearby. We'll have our car, and we have a family pass for the shuttle.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Aisling
07-28-2008, 11:03 PM
I would find out her favorite character and then try to plan something around that. If she really loves the princesses, you could go to Ariel's Grotto (if it's still open) and all the princesses will visit with her.

Goofy's Kitchen is always fun and even 20 year-olds love it! (but they might not admit it)

Definitely get the birthday button on Main Street. If you are staying at one of the hotels, you could get the special birthday bucket delivered to your room.

MegaDisney
07-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Hooks Point would be my choice!

NotaGeek
07-29-2008, 12:07 AM
if you guys are sushi eaters, try Yamabuki at the Paradise Pier, it's SO yummy. Or for a fancy meal that's $$, try Steakhouse 55 at the DLH ... for a nice meal but less money, as Bryant suggesed Hook's Point is one of the favorites of we dedicated DLR travelers!

For in-park dining Blue Bayou or French Market Place at DLR or Wine Country Trattoria at DCA are great choices as well!

SebastiansDisneyMama
07-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Can't beat Napa Rose.
I also think Goofey's Kitchen or the character meals are a blast!